“Well Run, Excellent Service”

Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain
Ranked #2 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Hotel was very clean. Breakfast well managed. Staff knowledgeable about the area including restaurants, sites of interest, etc. Located about two or three exits from the main downtown exit to the Aquarium, etc. , one or two exits to Lookout Mountain, etc. Easy access to downtown and to hotel although my GPS service had difficulty locating the hotel -- not the hotel's fault.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Scott S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Dear Dan C,

Thank you very much for the review! I am excited that we helped you enjoy your stay. I hope you choose to stay with us again. I appreciate your business.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Very nice - new Hampton Inn, location was just off exit for easy access. Excellent accommodations. Good value for travelers. Wife really liked the workout room. Staff was polite and helpful. Made good recommendations on dinning and delivery options in the area.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Scott S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2014

Dear William H,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay! I hope you choose to stay with us again on your next trip to Chattanooga. I appreciate your business.

Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

Looks to have been recently refurbished. Clean well appointed room. Desk staff was very helpful. Convenient to the highway without any highway noise or light.

Will stop here again.

The only detraction was the clicking and clunking of the heat every time it came on during the night.

Stayed: February 2014
Scott S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Dear Timothy B,

I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! We are not refurbished. We are brand new construction. We opened June 6, 2013. We are definitely convenient for travelers on I24, and have quickly become the regular stop over for many Guests. I am pleased that you will be returning to stay during your travels through the area. I apologize that the thermostat woke you up. Unfortunately, all thermostats/hvac units make some noise when starting up. If you're a light sleeper, we would be glad to provide you with ear plugs during your stay. These new units are significantly more quiet than older models. I appreciate your business, and look forward to meeting you.

Reviewed 7 February 2014

This is a lovely (looks pretty new) place. The staff is very friendly. However, in
some cases, form won out over function. One of the rooms we stayed in was designated
as a Handicapped room. Strangely enough, it had a regular bath vanity, so it would be
impossible to get a wheel chair under it. Also, the sink in that vanity is set back about
10 inches from the front edge which, even though I'm not handicapped, I found kind of
awkward. The towel rack/bar is mounted over the toilet. Again, it looks nice, but after you
wash your hands you have to drip about 6 feet over the floor and toilet seat to get
to the towel bar. Also, I pulled a towel out of the rack which had a wash cloth in
the same pocket and the wash cloth fell in the toilet. It's as if whoever laid things
out only cared about the looks - not actual use.

Dear RichardHMilford_,

Thank you for your review! I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. I'd like to clear up a few things to put your mind at ease. There are multiple types of Handicapped Rooms. In fact, they're not even called handicapped rooms anymore. They are ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) rooms that are set up for deaf and many other types of ADA Guests. I haven't heard any complaints about the functionality of the towel set up, but I will definitely look into that. I appreciate your feedback and look forward to your staying with us again. I appreciate your business!

Reviewed 4 February 2014

We stayed at this hotel on the way to Florida and since it was so nice we booked a room again on the way home. We love this hotel. The rooms seem new and modern. Beds are comfortable. The breakfast area is laid out nicely and food was typical Hampton. The view and location are great. Staff were all very friendly. We did have one complaint. The shower was full of hair and obviously had not been cleaned. My wife reported this after cleaning the shower out. We did not expect any compensation for this but just wanted to let the management know. To our surprise they did not charge us for the room. This is truly customer service living up to their policy of guaranteed full satisfaction. Needless to say we will be staying at this hotel on future trips.

2  Thank rondot98

Dear rondot98,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us! I am very happy you enjoyed the hotel, and that we were able to go the extra mile in resolving your issue. I look forward to meeting you on your future stays with us. I appreciate your business!

Reviewed 27 January 2014

My husband and I were on a weekend getaway before the birth of our first child in April. We enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The hotel staff and accommodations were great, close proximity to interstate and downtown. Would definitely stay here again and would recommend this to friends and family.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Melissa M
Scott S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2014

Dear Melissa M,

Thank you so much for the review! I am ecstatic that you chose our hotel for your getaway. Also, congratulations on the upcoming birth of your child. I know what an exciting time this is for you and your family. I hope we are your "go to" hotel when you need a getaway in the future. I appreciate your business, and congratulations again!

Reviewed 23 January 2014

The hotel was chosen for a dance group who was participating in a competition at the convention center. I was very satisfied with all the accomodations. The complimentary breakfast choices were great and delicious. I recommend this motel 100%.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jo Beth G

Dear Jo Beth G,

I appreciate the great review! I am pleased that you enjoyed the hotel. I hope you choose to stay with us next year. Thank you for your business!