Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain
Ranked #1 of 97 Hotels in Chattanooga
south staffs
“excelent”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Very good well run hotel.
Cannot fault this new establishment from room to swimming pool to breakfast and Scott the manager was friendly and informative.
A few miles from downtown but easy to get there,

1 Thank joebloggsSouthStaffs
Scott S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
Dear joebloggsSouthStaffs,

I appreciate the great review! I am very pleased that we took good care of you during your stay. I look forward to seeing you next time. Thank you for your business!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Reviewed 30 April 2014

We chose this Hampton Inn because of its location to area attractions we were taking our granddaughter to see. Room was clean & I like the fact that duvets are cleaned daily not just the linens. Hotel staff was friendly & helpful.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

Dear sandrabA630KY,

Thank you so much for your review. I am happy you enjoyed your stay! I hope you choose to stay with us again. Thank you for your business.
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

The hotel is very nice and appears clean. However, my friends daughter found a prescription pill on the floor from a previous guest! That could have been a tragic situation if a younger kid found it! Also, the walls are paper thin. We could hear our neighbors every word, cough, laugh, etc. it was the noisiest hotel I have ever stayed at.
On a positive note the staff was extremely nice and the breakfast was very good. Not sure if I would stay here again.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Melcha
Dear Melcha,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay with us. I appreciate your feedback. I am happy that there were some positives for you. I have addressed the concerns you have with Housekeeping. I hope you choose to stay with us again. I appreciate your business.
Brevard, United States
Reviewed 29 April 2014

After reading the reviews, I had high Expectations & Still this hotel exceeded them. Good Breakfast and Fresh cookies in the afternoon. Rooms & Hotel very clean. Staff Helpful. Good Location - even a Walmart across the street.

1 Thank Geoff S
Scott S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Dear Geoff S,

Thank you for your review! I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay. I hope you choose to stay with us again. Thank you for your business!
Atlanta, United States
Reviewed 28 April 2014

We stayed for a dance competition in town. Great hotel - very clean, friendly staff, and best of all, a GREAT fitness room with clean equipment in great condition. Breakfast was good and provided what we needed to get the day started correctly.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

Misty C,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us! I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay. The girls were so well mannered. It was a pleasure having them here. I am so happy you enjoyed the fitness center. It has been a huge hit since opening. I hope you choose to stay with us again. Thank you for your business!
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed 27 April 2014

We planned a weekend getaway to Chattanooga.. The hotel is very new it is 4 miles from downtown but close to Lookout mountain that worked great for us since we had plans to go to rock city, ruby falls and take the incline Train

very Clean and new so why not five stars... the location does not offer much as far as eating options if that matter to you waffle house, Wendy's and Logan... then a Chinese buffet and a Mexican venue in the Walmart shopping center across the street.

Breakfast included if you have ever been to a Hampton inn it is the Hampton standard except that the eating area was not quiet big the hotel was full so folks had to look for spots and it was not being cleaned fast enough with the number of guests.

the pillows on the king bed were full size.. sure 4 of them but was not quiet comfy.

forgot to mention if you expect any mountain view you can forget that ... both sides look at parking lots... and one look at the back of the Fairfield Inn.

1 Thank Nouva77
Scott S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Dear Nouva77,

I know your tiltle says "good experience", but it doesn't sound like you had one. I am terribly sorry that we fell short, particularly on the service score. We take pride in our service culture, and I believe this is the first 3 we have scored. I would like to speak with you personally about your issues. You may reach me @ 423.602.5350
As far as views go, this is also our first bad mark. We are more accustomed to hearing "your views are great!" If you had spoken to the desk, we would have gladly given advice on restaurants. There are quite a few more than mentioned. Breakfast can get busy on sold out nights, particularly after 8:00 am. I look forward to speaking with you personally. Thank you for your business.
Boynton Beach, Florida
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

We travel extensively and stay at Hampton Inns whenever possible. While they are generally clean and comfortable, this hotel outshone them all. Well located near downtown Chattanooga, at the top of a mountain with spectacular views, clean, well kept rooms, typical Hampton Inn breakfast buffet, afternoon cookie service. The icing on the cake is the friendly, accommodating, gracious staff. True old fashioned Southern Hospitality at its best.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Judybt1
Dear Judybt1,

Thank you so much for your review and your loyalty to Hampton! I am very excited that you enjoyed our hospitality. I hope you choose to stay with us again. Thank you for your business.