“Review of Hampton Inn Chattanooga west”

Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain
Ranked #2 of 97 Hotels in Chattanooga
Murfreesboro
“Review of Hampton Inn Chattanooga west”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Brand new facility perched on a hilltop...great view. Room was spacious, clean, and very comfortable. The complementary breakfast was great! Great staff, a great stay and a great hotel. We highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Scott S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Dear lovemuffin2,

Thanks for the great review! I am very happy you enjoyed your stay. I hope you choose to stay with us again. Thank you for your business!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Illinois
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Excellent hotel! Clean, updated, and quiet. Only 10 min from downtown and close to Lookout Mountain. Great outdoor pool with slide overlooking mountain, indoor pool, nice fitness room and really great breakfast! Would definitely stay here again!

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Dear Cindy T,

Thank you very much for the review! I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and the hotel's amenities. We strive to have everyone happy. I hope you choose to stay with us again. I appreciate your business.
Oklahoma
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This hotel was situated on a hill and was surrounded by mountains. It was an amazing view. The pool was awesome with slides and fun things for kids to play on. Breakfast was abundant. You could sit in the breakfast area or an outside area with a small fireplace. Rooms were immaculate; beds heavenly. So, why don't I give it a rating of 5? Two reasons: the water pressure was very low so a shower would take a while. Also, no exhaust fan in the bathroom. That's it! If I could I would give it a 4.5. If I'm ever in Chattanooga, this is definitely where I'm staying!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Scott S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Dear threepowells,

Thank you very much for the review! I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am so sorry that you had some concerns that kept us from earning that 5th star. The fans in the room are always on. They are virtually silent and much more effective than the old switch fans. I apologize about the water pressure. That certainly isn't the norm. I will pass this along to my Engineer so we can check the logs from the dates of your stay to ensure that this is not an issue. I hope you choose to stay with us again. Thank you for your business!
Fairhope, United States
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Great place to stay if you have children. There is an outside pool with a slide and mushroom style sprayer as well as an inside pool. The scenery is beautiful if you get a room with the mountain view. The location is excellent if you are going to Lookout mountain.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Virgil D,

Thank you so much for the review! I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are fortunate to have such a great outdoor area for Guests to enjoy, and the views from the pool are awesome. I hope you choose to stay with us again. Thank you for your business!
Flower Mound, Texas
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We stopped here after a long car ride and found relaxation galore! The hotel is one of the cleanest I have stayed in on the road. The kids LOVED the waterslide, as did mommy :-) The families there were also very nice. The manager on duty was professional and friendly.

Dear rebecca a,

Thank you very much for your review! I am very pleased that you enjoy your stay. Yes, the outdoor pool is GREAT for unwiding after a long drive. I hope you you choose to stay with us again. Thank you for your business!
Woodworth, Louisiana
Reviewed 11 June 2014

It was easy and quick to get to all of the attractions in the area.
The staff was very friendly and helpful.
The room was very nice and a good size.
I would however stay at one of the hotels in the downtown area next time just because of the proximity to the river and restaurants.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank SAM387
Scott S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
Dear SAM387,

Thank you for your review. I am happy you enjoyed your stay. I am sorry that not being downtown cost us a 5th star from you. We are significantly lower priced than the downtown. Additionally, there are no daily parking fees here, yet downtown is conveniently 4.5 miles away. Downtown definitely does not have our amazing views! I hope you change your mind and stay with us again. I appreciate your business.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

This is a first rate hotel - exceeds what I have come to expect from Hampton Inns. Check in was quick, yet full of information. All of our tourist questions were answered completely. Great restaurant suggestion and helpful local knowledge. Great location. Breakfast was quite good. Manager was so personable.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank gkadoo
Scott S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
Dear gkadoo,

We appreciate the great review! I am pleased that you enjoyed the staff and hotel. I hope that you choose to stay with us again when in the area. Thank you for your business!