“Typical great service from Hilton brand”

Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain
Ranked #2 of 97 Hotels in Chattanooga
Marietta, Georgia
“Typical great service from Hilton brand”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

This is a newer Hampton Inn that is just off I-24, Exit 174. Great pool with kids slide and area. Outdoor fire pit. Rooms very clean and service was what I expect as I try to stay at Hilton hotels. Just 10-15 minutes outside of downtown Chattanooga and 10 minutes from Incline Railroad and entrance roads to Ruby Falls and Rock City. No real "view" of anything given its location, but that isn't important for me as I see a hotel as a place to sleep most of the time.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank 1995Braves
Scott S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Dear 1995Braves,

Thank you very much for the review. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay! I am surprised to read that you don't think we have a view. I usually hear "you have a spectacular views!" I am pleased that we carried on the expected tradition of good Hilton service. I hope you choose to stay with us again. I hope to earn that 5th star from you. Thank you for your business!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Lawrenceville, Georgia
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Employees are delightful. I rarely hear things at Hamptons and due to work, I'm in a lot of them...these walls are super thin. All kinds of kid noises and parking lots noises as we were on the front of the hotel. The outdoor fireplace area and pool are beautiful! I recommend staying on the back of the hotel and the end away from the pool if you're interesting in sleeping late. Only fast food place nearby is Wendy's but there are a fair number of sit down restaurants nearby. Only five miles from Ruby Falls and downtown Chattanooga. And Chattanooga is sooo worth the visit...great bars and restaurants!

Stayed July 2014
Scott S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Dear Tinkwannabe,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I apologize for any noise disturbances that you had during your stay. You should always inform the desk if there's a noise issue. Our walls aren't thin. There are steps the desk can take to help with noise issues, but if we're unaware, it won't be resolved. There are multiple fast food restaurants other than Wendy's. The desk has an extensive list of the restaurants in the area. I am so happy that you enjoyed the staff and amenities. We would love to have you back to earn that 5th star. Thank you for your business!
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Wow! This hampton inn is spotless, comfy and friendly! There is an indoor and outdoor pool with slide!! Staff is friendly and professional. Views are spectacular. The price is very reasonable too. We will be back if in the area!

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Amanda M
Dear Amanda M,

I appreciate the great review! I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay, the staff, and the amenities. I know you have many choices in Chattanooga, and I hope you choose to stay with us again. Thank you for your business!
Lewiston, New York
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Ok, this place deserves top ratings. My entire family loved this one. Great sleep, great breakfast, great manager. Clean, like it was just built! Nice pool, and plenty to do in this town. I usually don't bother to review Hampton, they are all generally nice and dependable. This one is nicer!

Room Tip: Stay here when you visit Chattanooga.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Lovebryce123
Dear lovebryce123,

Thank you for thinking so highly of this property. There are so many great Hamptons, we are proud to be included in that group. I hope you choose to stay with us again when in the area. Thank you for your business.
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

The stay was amazing great room clean even fresh baked cookies in the lobby the pool was nice and the bed was like sleeping on a cloud breakfast was very nice and fresh choices you get a chance to stay here its great value close to all the sights

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Sherry B,

Thank you so much for the review! I am happy that you enjoyed the stay. I hope you choose to stay with us again in the future. Thank you for your business!
Germantown, United States
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We stayed here after a Chattanooga Lookouts game - about 10 minutes from the stadium. Excellent location - nice view of Lookout Mountain from the parking lot. Room was very clean and comfortable. Highly recommended.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Scott S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Dear Bryan W,

Thank you very much for the review. I hope you choose to stay with us again. Thank you for your business!
Smyrna, Tennessee
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights overall the room was pretty good. The pillows left a bit to be desired for our taste. Breakfast isn't to bad. They give you a selection, the fruit was very fresh, but did seem to be once its gone its gone. Might be a little over priced, but the location made that easier to handle.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Matthew B
Scott S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Dear Matthew B,

Thanks for the review! I appreciate your feedback. I'm sorry that you didn't enjoy the pillows. We usually get rave reviews about them. We have both feather and foam on each bed to cater for different needs. Fruit is hand sliced each morning. It should be replenished until the end of breakfast. I hope you stay with us again so that we can earn that 5th star from you. Thank you for your business!