“Weekend getaway”

Ranked #1 of 97 Hotels in Chattanooga
Murfreesboro, United States
“Weekend getaway”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Nice hotel. Free internet. The breakfast was okay but you better go early or the place will be too full to sit down. Left for breakfast and came back to find the maid service had moved in to clean the room. Since the dining area was full we ended up eating in the car. Not a big fan of fake scrambled eggs either. Awesome pool great for kids. Not the best Hampton Inn that I've stayed at, but not the worst either.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kaylon T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain, responded to this review, 2 November 2016
Thank you for sharing your review with the TripAdvisor Community. I'm glad to hear your stay went well. We strive to provide an excellent stay for all out guest and are pleased to hear we hit the mark on you stay. Please think of us next time you are in the area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Fort Ashby, West Virginia
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

I am kind of a Hampton snob, I want to stay at a Hampton given a choice purely because I know what to expect at a Hampton, with that's said, I am very happy to give this location a great review. Welcomed by a smiling Savannah at the front desk and later by friendly Chris, this location hits all the highest marks for a top Hampton, parking, lobby, breakfast areas, pools (yes, two pools), outdoor fire pit and rooms are all outstanding, clean and welcoming. Only one tiny glitch, my GPS would not take address, because this location is newer, ask at reservation time for alternate street address, it's easy to find off I 24, plenty to do being five miles from downtown Chattanooga. I was very happy with this location and I will stay here again when visiting the area.

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Mobile, Alabama
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

We decided to stop and see if they had a vacancy on a Saturday evening. It was myslef and my husband and our 2 children. We were given a king room with a sleeper sofa. We were very impressed by the cleanliness of this hotel. The bed was very comfortable! The best part was the pool for the kids. We wished we could have stayed longer. Will definitely return any chance we get!!

• Stayed July 2014
Scott S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain, responded to this review, 27 August 2014
Dear LizG80,

Thank you for the review! I am very happy everyone enjoyed the pool. We're lucky to have an indoor and outdoor pool. The slide is great for Guests of all ages. I hope you choose to stay with us again. Thank you for your business
Huntsville, AL, United States
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Great hotel, we would recommend to others Close to all Lookout Mtn attractions - Rock City, Ruby Falls Great pool/slide Lots of options on breakfast menu Service was excellent Room was clean and ready on arrival Family vacation

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Mardina W,

I appreciate the great review! I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your business!
Broken Bow, Oklahoma
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

I really liked the decor and furnishings. The breakfast was good too! Everything looked nice and new. The hotel was very crowded and the walls were thin or so they seemed to be. In the mornings we could hear highway noise. The location and staff were great. Our room needed to be deep cleaned when I was checking things over before checking out from a 3 nights stay I noticed beer bottle caps, goldfish crackers, and trash under furniture and in corners. We didn't have goldfish or beer in during our stay. And there was dust and a room card behind tv and under nightstands. I will from now on check the room more closely when checking in. Overall great stay and would probably stay again.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank loveBrokenBow
Dear loveBrokenBow,

Thank you very much for your review. I apologize for any issues in your room. That is certainly not the standard here. I hope you choose to stay with us again when in the area. Thank you for your business.
Crystal Lake, Illinois
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Very lean and comfortable!!!!The staff was excellent and helpful. Breakfast was awesome. check in was a breeze. the breakfast room was full and nowhere to sit so the Manager opened the conference room so me and my family could sit to have our breakfast.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank johnb1220
Dear johnb1220,

Thank you very much for the great review. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay. I hope you choose to stay with us again. Thank you for your business.
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed 22 July 2014

we stayed there 6 days for a basketball tourney. we had 13 rooms. The front desk was great , excellent customer service and excellent advice for excursions and places to eat. the hotel had a wide variety of breakfast every morning. the view from this hotel is breath taking. the housekeepers did excellent work and were very prompt to keep the hotel clean. this hotel has a outdoor and indoor pool. very nice and kept clean. the hotel beside this one does not have a pool so they give arm bands to keeps others from filling up the pools. i would stay there again. all rooms have a fridge and wal mart is just across street.

Room Tip: we were on the 4 th floor . nice view