“One of the nicest Hampton Inns”

Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain
Ranked #2 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Reviewed 24 August 2014

We booked this hotel because of the proximity to Ruby Falls and Lookout Mtn. The place looks fairly new. It was very well maintained and everything was in good shape. The staff was friendly enough. The area was kinda sketchy but it is right off of the interstate and within minutes to downtown. The view was very nice as the hotel sits up on a hill. The pool looked great, though we didnt use it. The breakfast was very good, better than a lot. The breakfast area was very spacious, and they had outside seating which we love. Thing is, they could have actually put a few more tables in the inside and outside without crowding at all. The only thing is this was a bit more pricey than a lot of Hamptons, but it is a good one.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LoveToTravelRandL
Kaylon T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2016

Thank you for sharing your review with the TripAdvisor Community. I'm glad to hear your stay went well. We strive to provide an excellent stay for all out guest and are pleased to hear we hit the mark on you stay. Please think of us next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 23 August 2014

I booked three nights at this hotel based on the reviews here on Trip Advisor, especially thinking my son would enjoy the pool & slide. The hotel was very nice. Looks pretty new. My problem was that the neighborhood is not very desirable. Not many restaurants. Thank goodness for Logan's across the street; we had nice dinners there on 2 of our 3 nights (and ordered pizza the third night). The pool is very nice with a fun slide and a beautiful view of the mountains. Only problem is that it was freezing. And the indoor pool wasn't much better.

Room Tip: Rooms on the front of the hotel have a view of the mountains, if you look towards the left (another...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

I chose this hotel because it is conveniently located near Covenant College. I've stayed at this hotel twice and been very happy with it both times.

It is clean. The rooms are very comfortable ( especially the beds)! The staff is friendly and as usual the breakfast is really good!

Stayed: August 2014

Reviewed 22 August 2014

A little off 24. South on 64/41 up a hill to the east is a nice new Hampton Inn. it's up a big hill to the east, hard to find. Very comfortable, relaxing, after making it through the city traffic or just before you head through.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 21 August 2014

All was as near perfect as one would expect. The only item is that the street and hotel direction signs are covered by vegetation (flowers and tree). When driving to the hotel, look for the Wendy's which is directly accross the street from the hotel street entrance.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Reviewed 17 August 2014

I arrived very late in the evening after a marathon drive (13hours) and felt pretty exhausted. I was greeted in the friendliest way by the receptionist who encouraged me to have some hot tea and a cookie. :) She promised I would have a relaxing stay and I certainly did. The room was beautiful, clean, spacious. The bed was so comfortable that even if I woke up very early the next morning, I felt well rested. In the morning I opened the curtains and was happy to see the mist over the mountains-very pretty. The breakfast area was nice and breakfast was ample. As I was checking out, the same receptionist was there and she asked why I was leaving so soon and if I had had a good nights rest. I told her I had another 8 hour drive ahead of me in order to get home, that my stay was wonderful and that I would definitely come back to this hotel again some day. :) Great value!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Desk staff had my room key ready upon my arrival. Breakfast was well above average for a business hotel. Fitness center is fantastic, very large and a variety of equipment. Pool and patio area were clean and neat. Good place to stay one night or multi day, very convenient to the highway.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business