“Very good pizza!”
Review of Lupi's Pizza Pies

Lupi's Pizza Pies
Ranked #8 of 846 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

We went late on a Saturday night to avoid the peak crowds. Thanks to other reviews we knew about the counter service beforehand. I was able to grab the last booth while my husband ordered. I had the fresh mozerella appetizer which was really awesome. The dip with the breadloaf was also very good. Pizza was thinner crust, little sauce and lots of fresh cheese. My kind of pie! Fairly family friendly - just avoid peak hours so you are able to grab a table easily.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

This was my first time to eat at Lupi's and it made me really sad that I missed it last year when I was in town. The pizza was wonderful and they had a huge beverage menu that included some really unique beers, ales and ciders. The service was great and the atmosphere interesting. Would most definitely go back!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

I think that this place has been voted the best pizza in Chattanooga in recent polls. I can see why locals love it. it is vdery good pizza. We had the original crust with sausage and mushrooms. The ingredients were very fresh. We also ordered an appetizer of bruschetta. I wasn't a big fan of their take on bruschetta. The toast was fine, not enough tomatoes for me.

Atmosphere was cool--probably call it a little eclectic. You have an interesting decor going on with some nice music in the background. Service was good as well.

It was good quality pizza. I can't get to the great level though. of course, I am a big fan of Chicago-style deep dish pizza which is much different than Lupi's.

I do believe if you are a fan of pizza, Lupi's will not disappoint.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Went with a margherita pizza. Absolutely loved it. Toppings were very fresh and the crust was cooked to perfection. Love the location and atmosphere. The staff here couldn't have been any friendlier. Must try. Located just a couple blocks for the Tennessee Aquarium.

Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Stopped in Chattanooga on our way through Tennessee for vacation. We asked the lady at out hotel what was good to eat close by and she suggested this place and we couldn't have been happier, cool atmosphere, and awesome pizza, the mozzarella stuff we had was a little different but the pizza was great, I definitely recommend this place if you are in the area.