“Great Atmosphere!!!”

Ranked #23 of 872 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Price range: US$6 - US$25
Cuisines: Gastropub, Brew Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: We are 21+ except for Sunday brunch.
Reviewed 12 June 2014

The Flying Squirrel hit the spot for Sunday brunch with friends!! We enjoyed a carafe of mimosas as we looked over the brunch menu – I finally decided on the sweet potato hash – it was delicious!!! Our server (Matt) was very attentive and very good to explain the menu along with some of his favorites! With the weather being warmer you have a choice to sit indoors or outdoors.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Being on the Southside, you expect hipsters. The Flying Squirrel has no shortage. However, one of the advantages of hipster dining is that they tend to pick good for an drink for their Instagram page. My wife and I stopped in for brunch on a Sunday. I immediately went for the sriracha bloody mary. It was phenomenal. I paired that with the poutine....also fantastic. My wife ordered the frittata which was also very well prepared and came with a side of fresh fruit. The service from the bartender was very good consider how busy he was and the outside bar seating was great. We will certainly be back next time we're in town and I'll make sure to pack my mustache wax and fedora.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Flying Squirrel has a really cool atmosphere, kinda indoor outdoor. We tried the Cuban Taco, Scallops, Lamb Lolli and Duck Leg. All the food was tasty but our favorite was the Cuban Taco. So good we were tempted to place a second order.

1  Thank GeorgiaSC1998
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stopped in for brunch on a Sunday and sat at the bar. This place was busy! But the bartenders were super friendly and attentive. Eggs Benedict and Waffles, Spicy Shrimp and Grits, and a few cocktails later, we were very happy we came in. I just wish I had more time to try their main menu as it looks so interesting.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Excellent infused cocktails. FOod is very well prepared and served Tapas style. Good selcetion of craft beers as well. It my be just off the beat'en path - but it is worth it. Great open air and outdoor seating. The chicken fingers and the Lamb Lolli's are out of this world. Great place to socialize and for a date.