“To Notch Quality”

Ranked #9 of 97 Hotels in Chattanooga
Nashville, Tennessee
“To Notch Quality”
Reviewed 21 June 2011

What can I say? It's telling that there's nothing to say except the room and service were exceptional with no problems or complaints.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
AshleyGaoa, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this review, 23 June 2011
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your response very much! We love to hear great responses like yours! We strive to make every guest experience as close to perfect as possible and I am glad we were able to do that for you! We hope to see you on your next visit to Chattanooga! Thank you again!

Director of Sales

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 13 June 2011

I stayed there last weekend for a small family reunion. Even though the hotel is close to I-75 my room was very quiet. They gave us a boardroom (no charge) for our Saturday night get-together which worked out great. I heard of a few issues from other family members about room cards not working for the pool or sleeping rooms but the staff took care of everything as soon as possible. There is free coffee in the lobby and fresh cookies in the afternoon :) and the property is 100% non-smoking.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank valbres
AshleyGaoa, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this review, 15 June 2011
Thank you for completing a review on your stay with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Comments like yours can really make our staff's day! I am going to share your review with everyone and I can assure you that you will bring a smile to everyone's face. Thank you again for your kind words. We hope to see you on your next visit to Chattanooga!

Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Hamilton Place
Danbury, Connecticut
Reviewed 10 June 2011

we have experienced better services in other HGI's. this was not one of them. card key doesn't work properly in the pool. the pool floor was all wet which could not come from splashing the water from the pool. my husband says it wasn't drained well when they cleaned it. the bathroom in the pool was horrible. the menu button on the tv remote in our room did not work for our entire stay. they said atechnician had to go to the room to fix it. My husband was wary of sending somebody up in the room specially when we are out. the bathroom int he room did not have proper vent. the room was not perbly cleaned when we go there. there was trash behind the stand lamp and side table which the cleaning person failed to remove. there was also an issue with the breakfast vouchers when they failed to give them to us during check-in. breakfast was not as good compared to other HGI's.

However, one thing good about the hotel was the bed.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank graceandmercy
AshleyGaoa, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this review, 13 June 2011
Thank you for reviewing our property. I want to apologize to you for the experience that you had while staying with us. We take your review very seriously and will be researching and addressing the issues you mentioned.

We have shared the comments regarding the pool with our Maintenance Engineer. He is already looking at the lock for the pool room and checking the drains around the pool. We also have housekeeping scheduled to deep clean the bathroom. We are researching who cleaned your room before your stay to take appropriate action. This is not something that happens to us often as we take pride in having clean guest rooms. There will be consequences for the room not being properly cleaned. You mentioned the vent in the bathroom not working properly. Maintenance will also look at this but our vents are actually silent in the rooms. The vent is ventilated to the attic in all of our guest rooms. We did this to eliminate the noise from the vent. However, it is commonly mistaken as not working.

I want you to know that we appreciate you bringing these things to our attention and we are taking this very seriously. We will have these issues corrected immediately. We hope that you will give us another try on your next visit to Chattanooga. I can assure you that these issues will be corrected. Thank you!
Panama City Beach, Florida
Reviewed 26 May 2011

My wife and I were just looking to get away for a night and we found this gem off of I-75 in Chattanooga. We were going to price shop the many hotels and inns in the area but we chose the first one we found because of the great price and friendly service offered at the front desk. (Kelly?) The room was outstanding in every way and the TV was loaded with channels (a pet peeve of mine). LOTS of dining options either walking distance or two minutes driving. Excellent pool, great workout room and VERY comfortable beds sold us on this hotel. We chose the hot breakfast in the AM and the food/hospitality staff were outstanding. (George?) makes the best omelets in the South. Management really knows what they're doing putting the staff in place that they have. My wife and I will be returning soon now that we know about this hotel.

Room Tip: Can't say enough about the breakfast staff!
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
AshleyGaoa, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this review, 31 May 2011
Thank you for your review of our property. We are so glad to see you enjoyed your stay with us. I am sharing your survey with all members of our staff. Surveys like yours always bring smiles to our employee's faces! We would love to see you back with us soon! Please be sure to say hello when you are here! I would love to meet you! Thank you again!
Spring City, Tennessee
Reviewed 3 March 2011

We were given our stay here as a gift and it was great! We especially enjoyed the heated pool, it was very clean and just the right temperature. All of the staff were very pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled on business
AshleyGaoa, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this review, 29 March 2011
Thank you for your kind words about our hotel. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Happy belated Birthday as well! Thank you again for this great review. We hope to see you on your next visit to Chattanooga!

Reviewed 20 February 2011

Our stay at the Hilton Garden Inn was excellent! The hotel is conveniently located near the Hamilton Place Mall. There are many restaurants within walking distance (or a short drive) of the hotel. This hotel is a wonderful alternative to staying downtown. The price of the Hilton Garden Inn at Hamilton Place is about $40 less expensive than the hotels downtown. The drive to downtown is short and easy to make.

The rooms were spotless and the adjustable beds allowed for me to sleep with my side firm while my boyfriend slept with his side soft. We booked our room online and there was a special offer for breakfast. The deal included breakfast for $8.00 per room. This deal allowed us to eat less expensively than the people that paid for breakfast that morning.

The hotel staff always made sure we were comfortable. The chef and servers were always appreciative, polite, and fast with service.

Overall, the Hilton Garden Inn provided a stay of better quality than most hotels in it's category. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed February 2011
Thank you for your kind words. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am glad you participated in our Bed and Breakfast deal that includes breakfast. This is a great deal for our leisure travelers and I love to hear that our staff took great care of you. Your kind words have made all of us very happy at the hotel. I have shared your review with all departments. You have helped to motivate our staff to strive to be the best. Thank you again! We hope to see you on your next visit to Chattanooga!

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 2 January 2011

We stayed in this hotel for two nights. The hotel was clean and well kept and the service was very friendly! We enjoyed our breakfast (which is included) both mornings and the kids had plenty of good choices for food.
The rooms are so large and, as a family of six, we were very comfortable!
If I had one complaint...The second night we were there it began raining in the middle of the night. The noise was really really loud outside our window. Maybe a small flaw in how they built the building.. the rain drops are very loud as they hit.. Thankfully, the noise machine drowned out the rain and the kids all slept through it!
Overall, I think this is an excellent choice for a family!

• Stayed January 2011, travelled with family