“Family Gathering”

Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place
Ranked #9 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Enjoyed my stay while at your hotel but would like to receive more snacks at 5:30 pm hour. Would like to see more secure access to the hotel after hours. Ex: An access door located away from the intitial site of the main entrance to the hotel appears to be difficult for the night desk personnel to see whose entering. This can be a security problem.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Geoffrey S, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor and I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We offer welcome bars and coffee in the afternoon, and we have the Pavilion Pantry which is open 24 hours a day for your convenience. Regarding the security, all of the side doors are supposed to be locked at 10 PM. I apologize if this was not the case. I will meet with the desk staff to ensure that it does not get overlooked again. Thank you again for you feedback.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

I had read reviews of the hotels,including this one,in Hamilton Place as being close to Chattanooga sites. My opinoin is unless you are saving a boatload of money don't bother staying in hamilton place. I found it to be quite a little drive to the local attractions and downtown area.
It does have some nice shopping areas,Walmart,restaraunts and mall. But nothing you can't find in your own home town.
The room was nice,though the beds were firm. No breakfast offered but across the street is cracker barrel. The indoor pool was very nice. Towels are offered poolside, it is a heated pool and has plenty lounge chairs.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you were not happy with the location of the hotel. It is about a 10-15 minute drive to downtown Chattanooga where many of the local attractions are. There is a downtown Hilton Garden Inn location if that would better suit your needs in the future. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the rooms and pool area. Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Ticked all the boxes for a one night stopover ahead of a long drive. Good to know that this one proved the HG chain to be reliable once again when designing a road trip in unfamiliar states. Being less than 5 minutes away from another reliable chain - a Cracker Barrel restaurant - was just as helpful.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to hear that we upheld the Hilton Garden Inn standard. We strive for every guest to have a pleasant stay with us! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the nearby restaurants. If your next road trip brings you back to the area, I hope that you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

My stay was amazing, the rooms were very clean and staff was courteous. One of the quickest check-in Ive had. Only wish the pool stayed open later. We shopped around Chattanooga and looked at different sights, by the time we got back pool had already closed.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am happy to hear that your stay was good, the rooms were clean and the staff was courteous. I'm sorry that the pool was closed when you wanted to use it, but we have to close it at a certain time for insurance reasons. I hope that you will stay with us again if you're in the area. Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Worth a short trip onto I75 to stay here. Very nice place. Value for the accommodations. Lots of chain Restaurants nearby. We drove off of the In and out in one night. Nice place. Will stay again if in the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Geoffrey S, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2013

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor. I am glad that you enjoyed our hotel and the nearby restaurants,and we hope you will come back to see us soon.

Reviewed 21 October 2013 via mobile

We loved our stay here. Great location; aways from downtown but we wanted that. Very close to mall and other shopping. Beautiful room and decor. Loved the professional dress code at front desk (suit and tie!). Definitely coming back when in Chattanooga. Excellent value.

that. Al

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about our hotel on Trip Advisor. I am so glad you enjoyed our close proximity to the great shopping and dining options at Hamilton Place, and that you enjoyed our decor. Our desk staff will be happy to hear that someone enjoyed their dress code and I will pass this along to them. Thank you so much for your kind comments and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

The room was well set up, clean (with a notation that the duvet covers were freshly cleaned:)! I thought I would like the idea that our room was at the end of a hall, however, I could hear outside noise all night (sounded like a semi was running all night). We arrived 1/2 hour before check-in time and were told our room number but that it wasn't ready yet at 2:30 pm. We came back 2 hours later and received a totally different room, so that excuse was not legit! Bills were to have been combined with another room but hadnt been. The counter insisted on our card. No problem...somehow this paperwork WAS corrected by the staff by morning without additional effort on our parties' part so I take it they straightened it out on their end. Nice place, but breakfast of approximately $10 is a bit high considering the bit pricey room fee.

Room Tip: King bed was great...avoid end of all rooms near O'Charleys!!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on Trip Advisor. I am glad to see you enjoyed the layout and cleanliness of your room. Our housekeeping staff works hard to ensure every room is spotless and I will pass your kind words on to them. I am sorry to see that you were not able to check in early. We do everything we can to allow for early check in, but sometimes it is not possible because of occupancy the night before. The reason you received a different room number when you returned was most likely because the room you were originally assigned was still dirty so the desk moved you to a room that had been cleaned since you left. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to welcome you back soon.