“Mediocre at best”

Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place
Ranked #9 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Reviewed 10 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Michael_Darras, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place

Reviewed 10 July 2014

I was traveling area for work. I picked this hotel due to the reviews and past good experiences with the Hilton Brand. I was not let down, friendly staff, clean rooms, and good location to the airport. The only reason for not giving 5 stars is because the A/C did not seem to be woorking and had a very hard time keeping the room comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your review! I am so happy to see that you were satisfied during your stay with us. It is good to see that the staff and room were to your liking. I apologize for the problems you had with your A/C unit. I will inform maintenance of the issue so you do not experience this problem in the future. I hope you will choose to stay with us again, and I am looking forward to welcoming you back. Thanks again!

Reviewed 8 July 2014

This was a nice trip for the 4th of July. We checked in a little early with no problems. There were no hotels available under the Hilton brand in the downtown Chattanooga area, which why we chose this hotel. This is a very nice alternate location with lots of restaurants available and a nice small mall.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Michael_Darras, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Thank you for your positive review! I am glad to see that you had a great stay with us. I agree with you, that we are the next best option for staying in Chattanooga when there is nothing available in the downtown area. That area is usually the first to get booked, so I am glad that you were able to find a room with us during the holiday weekend. I am also glad to see that you were able to take advantage of the location with the surrounding restaurants and shopping. I hope that you will choose to stay with us again, and look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Thanks again!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

I travel often and always try to stay at a Hilton Garden Inn. I like the appearance of the front entry and the calm relaxed atmosphere as I walk in each time. Breakfast is usually very good. I have only done dinner a couple of times but found it was fine for me. Overall, I highly recommend the hotels.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thanks again for another great review of our hotel! I am glad to see that this time around was just as good as the last. All of us here really appreciate your business and are glad you continue to stay with us, when coming to Chattanooga. I hope that all your future stays will be just as excellent as the ones in the past, and we can not wait to deliver the same exceptional service to you. Looking forward to welcoming you back and thanks again!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Was clean and a great place to stay! Just passing through but loved the amenities. It was like staying in a luxury resort but without the cost. Definitely recommend this place to anyone traveling or anyone on a business trip.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much the positive feedback you have given our hotel! I am so happy to see that you had a great stay with us. It's never a bad day when you get compared to a luxury resort, so thank you for that! I will make sure and tell the staff and the rest of the management about all the kind things you had to say about us. I hope that you will choose to stay with us again in the future, and I look forward to welcoming you back. Thanks again!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Very good overall sevice and hospitality. I was greated and welcomed several times. The are was well located and meet my needs for convience and business. I will recommend this Hotel to my fellow travelers.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Thomas S
Michael_Darras, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Thank you for the positive feedback you have given us and our hotel! I am so glad to see that you were satisfied during your stay with us. We strive to make sure every guest has a wonderful stay and I am happy to see yours was no exception. I will definitely pass along the kind words you had to the staff and the rest of the management team. They love to hear that everyone is going above and beyond for our guests! I hope that you will stay us again in the future, and can't wait to welcome you back. Thanks again!

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

The rooms are clean and comfortable. The staff is courteous and friendly. The location offers easy access to a multitude of eateries and retail establishments, as well as I 75. All at a very reasonable price. We'll be back.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much the kind review you have given us! I am glad to see that you were happy with your stay and the hotel's location. The location is one of the hotel's main selling points, so I am glad to see that you were able to take advantage of it, and everything this exit had to offer. I hope that you will choose to stay with us again, and I look to forward to welcoming you back in the future. Thanks again!