“Perfect 1 Night Stay”

Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place
Ranked #9 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Reviewed 2 September 2014

We decided on this hotel after looking around quite a bit online and saw that it had great reviews....we were not dissapointed. From the time we checked in to the time we checked out, we had wonderful service. We live a little over an hour away from Chattanooga wanted to take our kids to the Aquarium and since they've never stayed in a hotel before, we thought we would treat them to a nights stay. When I checked in at the front desk we were originally in a room on the 2nd floor, but after asking Malissa if we could move to a room higher, she moved us up with no problems at all. The rooms were very nice and clean and the beds were super comfy.

It was great having the pool inside since it was storming outside and my husband used the gym and was very impressed with the equipment that they had in there. There are tons of great restaurants around also. Overall, the kids had a great time and we're planning to return again just as a little getaway.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank debdoozy
Michael_Darras, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2014

Thank you so much the kind review you have given us! I am so happy to see that you had a great stay with us. We thrive on our exceptional staff and amenities, and it is great to see that both led to your stay being a successful one. Reviews like this help us know that we are doing our job correctly, so thank you. I hope that you will visit Chattanooga again, and that you choose to stay with us in the future. Thanks again!

Reviewed 23 August 2014

I believe that Hilton will satisfy no matter what. I enjoyed my stay at this location. I really only rely Hilton Hotels. I recommend this Hilton and most of the Hilton brand. The location was great, the hotel was near shopping and many restaurants. There was also a reception every afternoon with drinks and don't forget about the cookies!!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank angiewar
Michael_Darras, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Thank you very much for the kind words you had for the hotel! I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your star with us. We strive to make sure every aspect of the hotel is to the guest's liking, and I am glad to see you were no exception! We look forward to welcoming you back in the future and hope that you will get to enjoy the amenities that you were unable to use. Thanks again!

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Very clean, pleasant hotel, reasonably priced. Very efficient, friendly staff, from room maids to Asst GM. Breakfast offers a wide variety of selections, freshly prepared to order. Wait staff very friendly, gave good info on local attractions.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for the kind words you had for the hotel! I am so glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and everything we had to offer. I will be telling every department about the nice things you had to say and also to keep up the great work. We hope that you choose to stay with us again in the future, and we look forward to welcoming you back. Thanks again!

Reviewed 19 August 2014

The location was very quite, the Wifi signal was good and the location was just off the freeway. The room was clean and any requests we made were completed promptly. There is a mall across the freeway, along with lots of dining options. This hotel is not near the heart of Chattanooga, but the drive in was scenic.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Michael_Darras, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Thank you for the positive review you have given us! I am happy to see that you were able to take advantage of everything our hotel had to offer, and that you were satisfied with the quality and quietness of your room. It is always nice to get positive feedback from our guests, so thank you! I hope you choose to stay with us again, and look forward to welcoming back in the future!

Reviewed 8 August 2014

This hotel was one of the quietest I've ever stayed in - no traffic noise, halls were quiet, staff was quiet. The hotel was very clean, nicely appointed. I have asthma and really appreciated that there were no odors. I chose the hotel particularly because it was a nonsmoking hotel. It is also in a good location, east to get too and very near a large variety of restaurants. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for the kind review you have given us! I am so happy to see that you were satisfied with your stay. One of the main things guests worry about at a hotel is the noise, due to the amount of people that are there. I am glad to see that we were able to cross that worry and all your others off of your list! I hope that you will choose to stay with us again, and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Thanks again!

Reviewed 1 August 2014

We spent an extended weekend in Chattanooga and found this hotel to be a good place to stay. Close to the airport with easy access to freeways, the hotel was clean, comfortable and very welcoming. The staff members were terrific, the room was excellent, and the public spaces were very comfortable. It was easy to get to local sites as well as to Nashville and Atlanta. There are numerous restaurants and an extensive opportunities for shopping right close by. In other words this place is everything you need in a hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Michael_Darras, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Thank you so much for the kind review! It is great to see that you enjoyed your stay with us! I am happy that you found all of the aspects of our hotel to your liking. We try to make every guest's stay with us an exceptional one and it is good to see that yours was no exception. I hope that you will choose to stay with us again in the future and I look forward to welcoming you back. Thanks again!

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Great service...all the HIDDEN Fees/taxes raised the room price quite a bit above what I was quoted... wasn't happy about that... good thing for Hilton that the STAFF was OUTSTANDING!!! Hope this was helpful....

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for the feedback you have given us! I am glad to see that the quality of our staff helped you to enjoy your stay with us. I apologize if any of the taxes for the room were not mentioned at check in. Unfortunately, there is always a state, city and occupancy tax put on the hotel rate. I will inform the staff, so they can communicate this information to guests more effectively. Thanks again for the review, and I hope that you will choose to stay with us again in the future!