“Great Accomodations”

Ranked #9 of 97 Hotels in Chattanooga
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great Accomodations”
Reviewed 26 December 2010

We stayed here one night. The staff was friendly and helpful. Beds were incredible!

• Stayed December 2010, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Connecticut
Reviewed 19 November 2010

Just completed a recent 2 night stay at the HGI Hamilton Place. Hotel staff was friendly and room was clean and comfortable. A no frills place; but great value. Very close to many restaurants. High speed internet at Hilton properties continues to be pathetic; don't waste your money. I was insulted to get it for free and opted to use wireless cell service.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank ctflyer51
AshleyGaoa, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this review, 22 November 2010
Thank you for your response about your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback very much. We take our guest reviews very seriously and we are aware of issues with our internet. We have been working to get it corrected but after seeing your review of our property, our General Manager made a call to speed up the process today. We have already had a technician visit the property and he has upgraded our server to 10 megabytes. We are working very hard to get the internet issues corrected. We are hoping to have it resolved by the end of this week.

I do thank you for bringing this to our attention. I hope the next time you are in Chattanooga you will try us again. We hope to provide you with a better internet connection.

Honolulu, Hawaii
Reviewed 13 October 2010

Free cook-to-order breakfast if you're a HH Diamond member. Free cookies in the evening. Business center has color laser printers; free access with room key.
Hotel is a few blocks from the Hamilton Mall and there are a few restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled on business
AshleyGaoa, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this review, 2 November 2010
Thank you for your review on our hotel. We appreciate your feedback very much! I am so glad to hear that we are your vacation home in Chattanooga. We love to hear from loyal guests like you!

I hope you enjoyed your complimentary breakfast for being a Diamond Hilton Honors member with us, and the complimentary cookes in the evening. These are just a few of the great amenities that Hilton Garden Inn offers. As a business traveler, I'm glad you found the business center helpful to you during your stay. In addition to the items in the business center, we are also able to assist with outgoing and incoming faxes at our front desk. We are always able to help with any of your business needs!

Thank you again for taking the time to review our property. We hope to see you again soon!

Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA
Reviewed 5 September 2010

Traveled here for a weekend getaway with my wife. You can forget about getting any rest here. From loud televisions next door to loud A/C units to car alarms going off in the parking lot to racing vehicles to an early morning fire alarm pull... Not what I would have expected from a Hilton property. Next time we will find a cabin in the hills!

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Puhleez
Minnesota
Reviewed 22 July 2010

We stayed at HGI, Hamilton because a family member reserved rooms for out of town guests attending a wedding. She chose well! We found the hotel to be very clean, things were ready for us when we arrived - early, even! The lobby was very nice and comfortable. I appreciated the separate area that was away from the rest of the lobby for groups to use, too.

We especially found the staff to be helpful, and very friendly. We had a few quirky requests and questions, and each time, we were helped with a smile!

The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable.

It was very close to a mall, good restaurants, and not a far drive from other attractions. However, we found the traffic around the mall to be very heavy on Saturday. We had the chance to visit Rock City and downtown Chattanooga. Both destinations were within a reasonable drive. We had a GPS for help with navigating, and I'm glad we did!

We had discount tickets for breakfast, which made it more affordable. They had the usual breakfast foods, all good, with made-to-order omelettes. Not sure the breakfast would have been worth the $9.95 price on its own.

We would definately stay here again.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
AshleyGaoa, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this review, 2 August 2010
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I appreciate all of your kind words. We try to make each guest experience a perfect one and I am glad to see our staff worked hard to ensure that. I love to hear that our staff was helpful and always with a smile. We recently remodeled our lobby and just finished the project in June. I’m so glad that you liked the new look. The Library is the private room located in the lobby and it has been one of our greatest additions. We have enjoyed seeing the groups use this space to help make their stay even better.

I’m glad you were able to see all the sights while in Chattanooga as well. We are lucky to be located in such a beautiful city with many great attractions to visit. Unfortunately, traffic around the mall can be a little hectic on weekends but I am glad that it did not inconvenience you too much.

Thank you again for your review of our hotel. I hope we will see you again on your next visit to Chattanooga!

Bowling Green, Kentucky
Reviewed 7 June 2010

We stayed at many hotels in the past, but last minute changes made us choose Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, when we arrived, the front desk already had our room keys and we were set, The staff treated us as if we were VIP's, made us feel comfortable and relaxed, the Breakfast was also great, just wanted to tell all my family and friends that I reccomend the Hilton as a choice Hotel........Awsome stay!

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with family
AshleyGaoa, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this review, 21 June 2010
Thank you so much for reviewing our property. I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We work very hard to ensure a smooth and easy check in for our guest and glad to hear you received the treatment we work hard to provide.

I am glad you enjoyed breakfast with us and were able to start your day off right. I hope to see you and your family on your next trip to Chattanooga!

Thank you again!

Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed 1 June 2010

My wife and I stayed at this hotel during the Memorial Day weekend (1 night) and found it to be an incredible value. The location is convenient to I-75 and Hamilton Place Mall (for shopping and restaurants).

Upon arriving the front desk found my reservation and had my room key to me in less than 2 minutes. The quality of the room was a step above most hotels in this price range (granite countertops, whirlpool jacuzzi in the room, stand-alone shower, flat screen TV, etc.) and very clean. The bed slept wonderfully and the digital temperature control for the room was convenient.

Our stay included 2 breakfast "vouchers" which entitled each of us to the regularly priced $9.95 breakfast. The breakfast buffet choices are numerous (biscuit, gravy, bacon, sausage, grits, pastries, cereal) and there is a cook preparing made-to-order omeletes and pancakes. AVOID THE BREAKFAST! REPEAT, AVOID THE BREAKFAST! The lady taking the omelete/pancake orders was the opposite of polite both to hotel guests and the other hotel staff. The organization of taking orders and preparing the food was chaotic and resulted in long waits to order and receive your food. For $9.95 you would be much better off to walk next door to Shoney's and eat their breakfast buffet which would have better food and undoubtedly better service.

I would definitely stay at this location again...but be sure to eat somewhere else.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
AshleyGaoa, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this review, 3 June 2010
Thank you so much for your compliments on our hotel. We strive to make each check in easy for our guests and I am glad you received speedy service. I am also glad you enjoyed our King Whirlpool room. We make sure to keep all items in our rooms clean and up to date and I thank you for noticing that.

I would also like to thank you for the comments on our Food and Beverage department. I have already shared your response with our Food and Beverage Director and he is taking the appropriate actions to resolve the issues. We want to make sure to have the issues corrected to avoid any future guests experiencing what you experienced. I am very sorry for the service that you received while dining with us for breakfast. I can assure you we are taking every precaution to make sure this doesn't happen again.

I would again like to thank you for taking the time to review our property. I hope we will see you on your next trip to Chattanooga. I invite you to please try our breakfast again as we are working to improve our service.