“Unlike the Usual”

Add it.
Papa John's
Ranked #422 of 840 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Reviewed 7 July 2014

After travelling, all we wanted to do was hang out in our room and relax! Like usual, we ordered Papa John's to deliver our dinner! Unlike usual, this was not so tasty. It also make us queezy. Hopefully they will improve for other's sake.

There are newer reviews for Papa John's

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I ordered the Greek pizza the other day. Oh my gosh, DELICIOUS!! I ordered chicken instead of pepperoni and green peppers instead of banana peppers. I am a pizza love and this is definitely at the top if the list! They deliver so fast and friendly delivery. Another great thing is that they do local discounts. Since I work at a hotel down the street, I get my meal 50% off. Can't beat that!!!

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Order delivered quickly right to our hotel room! Loved the convenience!

Online ordering made it quick and easy!

Reviewed 25 April 2014

We always got what we wanted plus the people remembered us so most of the times we've received additional discount. Location is convenient for those who stay in the Hamilton Place area. You have my recommendation.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

We order a variety of pizzas every Saturday night for our movie night at home. Great pizza, quick service, and an easy to use online ordering system.