“Great location!! Extremely clean!”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place
Ranked #3 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Reviewed 24 November 2013

We decided to stay at the Embassy Suites while visiting Chattanooga and so glad we chose to stay here rather than downtown Chattanooga! The cooked to order breakfast was excellent and being right across the street from the mall and 10 minutes from downtown Chatt. was great. The bedding was so clean and comfortable you could smell they were clean!! And that means everything to a clean freak like myself. The shower and bathroom were also spotless!! If I had to say what was one thing that would make this hotel perfect it would be a hot tub on the 2nd floor of the outside deck or outside of the pool area by the fire pit, If this was done it would be hands down my top choice of all hotels!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
paul_mezick, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place in Chattanooga, TN - there are many excellent lodging choices available downtown but we are honored that you chose to stay with us out here in the Hamilton Place area. I am pleased you felt we were a good choice for you location-wise and that you enoyed what we had to offer. As for your suggestion, I will certainly take it under advisement! I hope you will choose to stay with us again next time you travel back this way - thank you for your business!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,532)

Reviewed 24 November 2013

I stayed with a group of co-workers for ten nights for business. The hotel is ideally located within a five minute drive to many restaurants. There is a Mellow Mushroom right across the street. The hotel is new and is extremely well kept. There's a Ruth's Cris on property. The rooms are very comfortable. I asked for a room with a shower and was given an accessible studio handicapped room. Let me just say that the hotel staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The thermostats only go down to 68 degrees but they will gladly allow the house staff to reset your thermostat to allow a lower temp. I like to sleep cool and they had no problem helping me to do that. The breakfast was fresh and tasty. The breakfast staff was also very friendly and helpful offering refills on OJ and coffee multiple time. We had an employee in the group on crutches and they even ordered his cooked food for him and brought it to the table. The grounds are also outstanding with a fire pit and chairs outside on the patio. Our entire group loved the property and staff and will stay here the next time we are in Chattanooga.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

First, allow me to thank you and your collegues for your extended visit with here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place in Chattanooga - we are grateful for your business. Second, thank you so much for sharing such detailed comments about your visit - I am most appreciative of your kind comments about our staff. Very glad to know you all enjoyed our services and facilities - especially our Cooked-to-Order Breakfast. I hope it will not be too long before we have the priviledge of serving you all again. Thanks for staying with us!

Reviewed 24 November 2013

My wife & I had a stay-cation. From check-in to check-out, everything was perfect. If you want an incredible experience at a good price, this hotel is for you. Words cannot begin to express our level of satisfaction with this great hotel. It hotel is well managed. This is evident by looking at the hotel and talking to the professional staff.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

I am truly honored by your review about us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place in Chattanooga, TN - thank you so very much for taking the time to write this and for your business. I know how precious is personal time away together and I am so happy we exceeded your expectations. Please think of us again next time you are inclined towards another "staycation" - it will be our pleasure to welcome you back!

Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

Well let me tell you this is the greatest hotel.
The staff are fantastic, the rooms awesome, breakfast the best. All in all don't miss this when visiting Chattanooga.
You get free drinks from 5.30pm to 7.30pm. What fantastic value is that??

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank chelde

I am so very grateful to you for your extraordinarily kind comments about your recent visit with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place in Chattanooga, TN. I am thrilled to know you were so pleased with your stay and enjoyed our Cooked-to-Order Breakfast and Evening Reception, two of our key "pillars" here at Embassy Suites. Thank you for your business and please visit us again soon!

Reviewed 22 November 2013

The rooms in this hotel are beautiful. They are very clean and very well kept. The staff is friendly and attentive. I asked for information on a few local attractions and the lady at the desk took her time to show me places to go. She even got a map of the area out and marked where we were so I could find my way. The smoke alarm went off in our room. Everything was OK, but something just caused it to go off. They kept apologizing for the problem, but hey..at least we know the alarm works!

However, the restaurant and breakfast isn't much to write home about. We ordered in-room dining from Ruths Chris. Both of us had soup as a starter. We were hungry so we ate it, but the soup was no better than canned soup you'd buy at the grocery store. Our dinners weren't bad. They weren't worth the price we paid though. The dessert on the other hand was fantastic.The made-to-order breakfast is pretty good. Way better than a typical hotel breakfast. Just skip the omelette station.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for providing us feedback from your recent visit here with us - I am glad you were pleased with your room and felt our Front Desk staff took good care of you. I appreciate your feedback about your Ruth's Chris in-room dining experience - I have passed on your feedback to my counterpart there. Thanks for staying with us and I hope you will give us another try next time you travel back our way.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

Normally I don't stay in Embassy Suites, all I visited are quite old. This one is new and absolutely different style! Very refreshing design, even with a Ruth Chris restaurant attached. Very friendly staff, even brought me a refill without asking at the managers reception to my table, knew what I was drinking - that is special!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Michael K
paul_mezick, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2013

We are honored that you selected to stay with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place in Chattanooga, TN, and I am so happy you were not disappointed. You are correct, we are one of the new "Design Option III" properties which are clearly different from what you have previously experienced with Embassy. I am glad you had the chance to enjoy our Evening Reception and that our staff took good care of you. Did you have the chance to have a meal in Ruth's Chris Steak House? If not, perhaps you will return soon and allow yourself that pleasure. Thank you for your business!

Reviewed 21 November 2013

The convenience of the location as well as the service you get at this hotel would make it our recommendation for anyone staying in Chattanooga. This hotel made a great meeting place for our family weekend. Lots of areas to sit and enjoy being with each other. Great breakfast! The gentleman who makes the omelets was a joy to chat with.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you so much for your very kind comments about your recent visit with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place in Chattanooga, TN - I am pleased you found us a good location and enjoyed our services and facilities. Glad you enjoyed our Cooked-to-Order Breakfast: I will certainly share your feedback with the staff there. I hope we will have the opportunity to serve you and your family again in the future - thank you for staying with us!