“Very nice hotel with cozy beds ”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place
Ranked #3 of 97 Hotels in Chattanooga
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Very nice hotel with cozy beds ”
Reviewed 27 December 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for the few days around Christmas, and had a very nice time. This is a new hotel so everything is clean and modern. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the room was spotless. We had a suite with 2 queen beds and a sofa sleeper. All the beds and bedding were clean and comfy. The layout of the room was great for traveling with family. A small kitchen area with a microwave and mini fridge, a huge bathroom, and 2 nice TVs.
A few improvements to the paper products would be nice. The Kleenex and toilet paper were super cheap and scratchy. The only reason I mention this is because I had a cold and the Kleenex was killing me after a couple days.
Also, the free breakfast and evening reception are a great perk, but it would be nice if the food items would change sometimes. After a few days it got kind of boring to see the same stuff everyday. Plus, a hot item or two would make the evening reception even better! Once again, the staff and bartenders were very nice and helpful.
Overall, I'd say this was one of the nicer hotels I've stayed in, and the cost is what makes it worth it.
The drive to downtown is about 15 mins or so.

Stayed December 2013
paul_mezick, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, 30 December 2013
Many thanks for taking the time to write such detailed comments about your recent visit with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place; I am glad you were pleased overall and really appreciate your candid feedback. Thanks, especially, for the kind words about our staff. I hope you will visit us again should your future travels bring you back our way - thanks for staying with us!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
fairfield,ct
Reviewed 25 December 2013

This hotel is aprox six months old and is beautiful. The rooms are good sized tastefully decoated and so comfortable. The staff is warm and helpful. Ruth Chris is adjacent to the lobby also in the morning they offer a made to order breakfast. They offer dicounted rates for AARP, AAA ,ect. I highly recommend this place .They call a it three star hotel (no spa ,ect..) I would give it at least four stars!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
I am grateful to you both for your business and your incredibly kind feedback about us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place; I am so happy you were pleased with your experience. Thanks for the positive feedback about our staff as this means the most to us. Did you have the chance to actually exprience a meal in Ruth's Chris while you were here? If not, perhaps you will do so should we have the honor of a return visit - which I hope will be in the not-too-distant future. Thanks again for staying with us!
Woodstock, Georgia
Reviewed 25 December 2013

This was our first experience staying at an Embassy Suites Hotel. (We have to travel to Nashville frequently from Atlanta for our daughter's medial specialist). It was amazing all around. Top notch. Even though it is a total of ten miles off of our route, we will definitely be back!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you so very much for choosing to stay with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place - especially as you went out of your way to do so. I am so happy that your first experience both with us and the Embassy Suites Brand was positive and enjoyable. Thank you for your business and we look forward to your return visits - we will do all we can to continue to merit your trust and confidence!
Kennesaw, Georgia
Reviewed 24 December 2013

This hotel was absolutely beautiful and very clean, but the mattresses sagged so badly that it made for a miserable night! We had a suite with 2 queen beds and a sleeper sofa. The sofa was fine, but both beds sagged in the middle . We all tossed and turned all night, then finally at 4am we called the front desk and requested extra blankets so we could just sleep on the floor. The next morning we spoke to the front desk about problem so they could at least replace the mattresses for the next guest, but we were told that all their mattresses were only a few months old. Maybe they should take this problem up with the manufacturer? Ours was not an isolated problem, we were here for a family reunion and other family members had the same problem with their beds.
Other than being unable to sleep, it is a beautiful hotel. Amazing breakfast buffet & evening reception, nice workout room & pool. Beautiful, cozy lobby with a large TV and lots of sitting areas for visiting.
I do hope they get the bed situation resolved - my back is still hurting!

Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank dramamama5
Thank you for your feedback about your recent visit; while I am happy you were pleased with us overall I am concerned about your comments regarding our beds. To be honest, this is not anything that has been brought to my attention previously; in fact, the feedback about our beds has been overwhemingly positive. Nonetheless I am taking some additional measures just to be sure there is not an issue. I am so sorry that this detracted from an otherwise enjoyable experience for you and your family and hope this will not prevent you from visiting us again. Thanks again.
Santa Rosa, California
Reviewed 24 December 2013

I stayed here recently on a business trip. This is the nicest Embassy Suites I've ever stayed in. It's sleek and modern with a grand interior. My room was huge and the bed and pillows very comfy. Very quiet too. It's attached to a Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, so you can get excellent, quality food without leaving the hotel. There's also a gym and pool on the first floor. If I'm ever in Chattanooga again for business, I will totally stay here.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Lisa M
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your recent visit with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place. We are one of the newer "Design Option III" Embassy Suites and I am so glad you enjoyed our services and facilities. Did you have a chance to eat in Ruth's Chris while you were here? I see you are from California so I realize a future visit may not be in the immediate offing - but I hope we will have the opportunity to be of service to you again soon. Thank you for your business!
Nashville, United States
Reviewed 24 December 2013

I stayed here for business and did not want to go home. Check in was simple, the staff members were pleasant and accomodating, and the evening reception was a great way to finish my day. I truly enjoyed my stay!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

I am pleased you enjoyed your recent visit with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place; your kind feedback is greatly appreciated, thank you so much. Did not want to go home - what higher praise for any hotel! I am pleased you felt our staff took good care of you and that you enjoyed our services and facilities. I hope it will not be too long before we see you again - thank you for your business.
Punta Gorda, Florida
Reviewed 22 December 2013

We stayed at this hotel twice within 10 days. It's beautiful. I owned hotels for 20 years so have an idea of what I like to see in employee attitude. The staff we interacted with at this hotel, front desk and breakfast attendants, were superb. They obviously cared about guest happiness. We will stay here whenever in the area.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Allow me to thank you very much for your recent repeated visits with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place - we are extremely grateful! I am pleased you have enjoyed your visits - thank you for the very kind comments about our staff. It is my hope that we continue to take good care of you during your future visits. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!