Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place
Ranked #3 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Collierville, United States
“Value”
Reviewed 10 February 2014

This was my 2nd stay at the Embassy Suites in less than a year and it won't be my last! It accommodates family travel well. The breakfast alone can be a cost savings. The rooms are comfortable and the service we experienced was 1st class.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

paul_mezick, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, 17 February 2014
Please allow me to thank you for your return visit here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place; I am so pleased to learn that you were pleased with us once again and felt we took good care of you. We value highly our repeat customers and I thank you for your business. We look forward to being of service to you again and will continue to do all we can to merit your ongoing confidence.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

Great property !! $$ well spent . Property kept up . Staff very friendly . Rooms spacious & clean with tons of amenities . Best part Ruth Chris steak house right next to hotel . Only 15 min from downtown . this hotel is located in middle of every store you can imagine to go to for shopping.

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
I sincerely thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place; I know how precious is personal time and am honored you chose to stay and were pleased with us - thank you for your business! Please consider us again in the future as it would be our pleasure to be of service once more.
Medina, Ohio
Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

We agree wholeheartedly with the overall ratings for this fine facility. We experienced absolutely no downside to our stay except for it only being one night. The staff was friendly and attentive and the entire facility was absolutely spotless. Manager's Reception and cook to order breakfast was outstanding. Kudos to all.

Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Many thanks to you for your wonderfully kind comments about your recent visit with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place; I am so happy you and your family were pleased with your overall experience. Also glad to hear how much you enjoyed our Complimentary Evening Reception and Cooked-to-Order Breakfast. I do hope you will have the chance to stay longer next time your travels bring you back our way. Thank you for your business!
Atlanta, GA
Reviewed 8 February 2014

This is a new property and still has some rough edges. I was attending a conference at the Embassy and other attendees had issues with plumbing (hot water, shower wouldn't turn off, etc), my shower had damage to the ceiling. The rooms are large and the beds were comfortable, the pillows were not! The complimentary breakfast and happy hour are nice touches and the Embassy is located in the Hamilton Place area, so it is near every restaurant and shopping imaginable. There is a Ruth's Chris Steakhouse inside the Embassy, which is great if you have a corporate expense account. This a good property for a small conference (200 or less), the common areas are small in the meeting space.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Thanks for your feedback about your recent visit with us; I am sorry about the issues you experienced and that we did not meet all your expectations. I am glad you enjoyed most of our offerings but I hope you will give us the opportunity to be of serivce to you again, to regain your full trust and confidence.
Birmingham, United States
Reviewed 6 February 2014

We reserved 2 suites for our family of 7. We were very happy with everything including the room, ammenities and breakfast. The staff was extremely polite and helpful. We will definitely make a return visit to this hotel!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

paul_mezick, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, 7 February 2014
Thank you for staying with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place; I am very happy to know that you and your family enjoyed your visit and our offerings. Thanks for your kind comments about our staff - this always means a great deal to us. I hope we will have the pleasure to be of service to all of you again in the near future. Thank you for your business!
Lexington, KY, United States
Reviewed 6 February 2014

I enjoyed my stay in the hotel. The staff was friendly and helpful. Convenient location to the interstate and many restaurants. I would consider using this hotel again when I am in the area. The system is demanding I use 200 characters minimum which is a little silly since I had already said all I wanted to say with fewer characters. Happy now?

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for staying with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place; we truly appreciate your business. I am glad you were pleased and found us to be a good location for you. We look forward to your next visit.
San Antonio, TX, United States
Reviewed 5 February 2014

It is a very nice hotel with large clean, comfortable rooms. A microwave and refrigerator are in the suite and coffee and water are available in the lobby. The complementary breakfast and evening hors d'oeuvres were very good. We entertaianed family in our suite and extra chairs were promptly delivered.

1 Thank Sally L
paul_mezick, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, 6 February 2014
I am very happy to learn that you enjoyed your recent visit with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place; thank you for your business. I am glad you were pleased with our services and facilities; did you have a chance to experience Ruth's Chris Steak House, located right here in the Hotel? I hope you will stay with us again if your travels bring you back our way.