“A better than average Embassy Suites”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place
Ranked #3 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Knoxville, Tennessee
“A better than average Embassy Suites”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Actually my wife has stayed here on business several times, but she took me along. Once. Great, new location in north Chattanooga, near the Shallowford Mall just off I 75. This puts it a ways from downtown, if that matters to you.

Not much new to say that hasn't been said by others....pretty new, Ruth's Chris in the building, food service excellent, always love the "Manager's Reception"! For those not up for an expensive steak, there is a Mellow Mushroom pizza place just across a pretty unbusy road. People have been known to get a pizza or calzone to go and bring it back and take full advantage of the aforementioned Manager's Reception. Just sayin'.

Oh, I have one complaint, from the trivial department. It drives me crazy when hotels, such as this one, put the toilet paper dispenser on the wall back beside the tank. I'm just not that much of a contortionist, so I removed the roll from the dispenser for the duration of our stay.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
paul_mezick, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
First, please express my sincere thanks to your wife for her frequent visits with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place - I truly appreciate this. Of course, I am also glad she decided to have you experience what we have to offer and I am pleased you were not disappointed. We are exactly12 miles from downtown Chattanooga and an easy drive to all the attractions our city offers. Did you actually enjoy a meal in Ruth's Chris Steak House while you were here? As for your comment about the toilet paper dispenser - noted! I will share with the designers whenever that opportunity presents itself. I hope you will return again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (121)
Winston Salem, North Carolina
Reviewed 10 May 2014

The facility was clean. The service was excellent. The breakfast is wonderful. The location is perfect! It's just a great room in a great area! It's on the same exit with all the restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Thank you staying with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place and for sharing your thoughts; I am very glad you enjoyed our services and facilities. Did you have a chance to experience our complimentary Evening Reception? If not, I hope you will return and allow us to be of service to you again.
fairfield,ct
Reviewed 9 May 2014

For me there are several sign that let me know if a hotel is great. One of the indicators of a great hotel is the way that you are greeted upon entering the hotel. Upon entering E.S you are greeted by a beautiful lobby and a staff that is warm and welcoming(day or night), another sign is the food(Ruth Chris is adjacent) E.B give a free Custom breakfast. The room decore and condition is another sign and the decore in this hotel is lovely. But the biggest sign for me in a great hotel is when something isn't right the staff takes care of imediately and so they did when I called down to the front desk to complain about the towel shortage(not enough) . The young lady Amy Lynn was polite and professional even though I was tiered and cranky,her kindness defused any attitude I may have had. Krudos to her and the entire staff for treating me like a valued
customer no matter what my disposition was. They give a good AAA rate and when they can they do upgrade. They are centerally located and easy to get to.

Room Tip: This hotel is about a year old and there really isn't any bad rooms.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Many thanks for taking the time to write a review of your recent visit with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place; I am pleased you found us to be a good location for you and felt we met your expectations. I am particularly grateful to you for the kind comments about our staff member AmyLynn and the manner in which she engaged with you - I will certainly share your comments with her. I realize Fairfield, CT, is quite a ways away but I do hope you will have the opportunity to visit us again should your travels bring you back this way. Thank you for your business!
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed one night while traveling through the area and was very happy with our suite. I liked the design of the suite and sitting room was separated from the bedroom. The bed was comfortable and it was a clean quiet stay.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
paul_mezick, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Thank you for staying with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place; I am only sorry your visit was so short. I hope you had the chance to experience some of our unique offerings, like our complimentary Evening Reception and free Made-to-Order Breakfast. If not, perhaps you can return at some point in the future - thanks again!
boonsboro, United States
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Facility is great, service great! Food great, and receptions generous. Lighting in room a little poor. Linens were white and clean. Towels were soft and quite absorbent. Coffee maker nice but you're out of luck if the brew pak is torn.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

I thank you for taking the time to write your comments regarding your recent visit here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place; I am glad you were pleased with our services and facilities. I hope you will visit us again next time you travel back our way - thank you for your business!
minneapolis, United States
Reviewed 5 May 2014

No shuttle service, on site restaurant is way too expensive and the Manager's reception was the poorest we have ever seen at an Embassy. Facility is beautiful and with improvements can be a great place to stay.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thanks for your feedback regarding your recent visit with us here - I am sorry we did not appear to meet all your expectations. Our Ruth's Chris Steak House is very popular and their prices reflect their unique offerings. As for our Evening Reception, if you could be more specific about what concerns you encountered I would be grateful. Thanks again.
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed 4 May 2014

This was one of the Best and Most memorable night for me and my family. Our 17 year old daughter was going to her Junior prom and we wanted to make this a special night for all that was involved. We got her dressed and family, friends, and her date all arrived for the BIG reveal... After her reveal and the picture taking around the Lavish grounds of the hotel from the waterfall, fireplace pose and the 2nd floor terrace just to name a few. She and her date were off to the prom and me and her dad finally had an exhale moment. We went to the terrace ourselves and enjoyed great conversation with each other and the fire pit and beautiful night air as our back drop. We then decided to go to the restaurant for Long Island Teas and I ordered Ribeye and he ordered the Stuffed chicken with the sides to match. We finally capped off with a goodbye. He went home and I went up to the room to further relax and the Queen waited for her princess to arrive back at curfew. After waking up to one of the Best Breakfast and our girl talk we strolled the grounds to take in one last memory. And the King came to pick up his heirs. Because our son senior prom was the next weekend. Lets just say I let the King have more control over that day. And by the way ALL amenities were used and enjoyed. The Davis Family Chattanooga,Tn.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

paul_mezick, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
We are honored that you chose us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place as your venue for such a special occasion: I am so pleased to hear everything went well for your daughter! I am also glad you enjoyed our hotel and had the chance to experience many of our offerings - especially Ruth's Chris Steak House. I hope you all will return again soon as it will be our pleasure to welcome you back. Thank you again for your business!