“One of the best on our visit”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place
Ranked #3 of 97 Hotels in Chattanooga
Croydon, United Kingdom
“One of the best on our visit”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We stayed at the Embassy Suites on a recent holiday to the States.

We had a good welcome on arrival; our room was really good and we were surprised to get a free drink at the evening reception.

The breakfast was excellent.

Definitely will use Embassy again when we are in the States

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
paul_mezick, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, 15 May 2014
We are honored that you selected to stay with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place during your recent visit to the United States from Great Britain - thank you so very much for your business! I am thrilled to learn you were so pleased with your experience and it was certainly our pleasure to be of service to you. if we do not have the opportunity to be of service to you again here in Chattanooga than I hope you will enjoy another Embassy Suites experience elsewhere in your travels.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (124)
Warsaw
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Starting with a very pleasant check in and throughout my stay, hotel staff were courteous, friendly and warm. The rooms were quite roomy and, as expected, clean. I usually travel alone, but I still like to spread out and relax and the Embassy Suites is always a favorite of mine. Will stay again. In fact probably this month. Oh yeah- the Manager's Reception was very nice.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
paul_mezick, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
I thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your recent visit here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - and especially for your kind comments about our staff and service: this mean the most to us. I am very happy to know you were pleased with us and that you had the chance to experience our Evening Reception; were you able to have breakfast? I note your comment about returning to stay with us again soon for which we are very grateful - please let us know if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable and thank you for your repeated business!
Glendale, Arizona
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed two nights. It was SUPER comfortable! The evening reception was awesome, breakfast was AMAZING with a huge selection. There are lots of restaurants nearby, so it is convenient. We will DEFINITELY come back to Embassy Suites!

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Thank you so much for your very kind comments about your recent visit with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place. I am glad you had the chance to enjoy our complimentary Evening Reception and free Made-to-Order Breakfast - two of our "Pillars" here at Embassy Suites. If you ever travel back our way I hope you will stay with us again - thank you for your business!
Cleveland, United States
Reviewed 12 May 2014

This property is one of the best Embassy Suites I have stayed at. Staff is excellent and rooms are clean and comfortable. I will stay at this hotel many more times. Close to shopping and many fine restaurants. Easy access to Interstate exchange. Safe and secure parking. Its a fairly new hotel but compared to other new hotels I have stayed at Embassy Suites continues to make you feel at home at their properties. Thanks Hilton for a great family.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Not only do I thank you for your business here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place but also for your obvious loyalty to Hilton; we are very grateful for your ongoing patronage. I am very pleased to know you feel we are a good location and that you enjoyed our services and facilities. We look forward to being of service to you again during your future visits!
Hoover, Alabama
Reviewed 11 May 2014

We stayed @ this ES four nights. Loved the location lots of dinning & shopping in the area.Enjoyed the managers reception every night except the second night. it was the bartender's first night, she must have fallen a sleep during her orientation that day.She was not a good drink maker.She told us she didn't have any salt for the class rim.What????? so,after two failed attempts @ drinks. We resorted to the saftest option WINE. Breakfast was somewhat disappointing, the omlets were good however, there wasn't much of a selection of b'fast items.
We are loyal to ES, so we were disaapointed with the limited choices. the juice tasted watered down.
The reason we can't rate this ES as excellent is the unfriendly front desk staff. We were
only treated warmly @ check-in & check-out. After that we didn't feel as if they cared if we were there of not. Saw the same staff each day of our stay. The employees would avoid making eye contact.Never did anyone say good morning or good evening upon our leaving in the mornings or on our return in the evening. Also, on check-in we notice that a remote was missing, when we called down to ask if there was only one remote for both TV's we were told there are two. We were asked if we checked? And they would send someone help us look for it.There wasn't a remote. Eventually someone came up with another remote. Would we stay @ this location again? Maybe...If we do hopefully the staff will have improved their people skills in making their stake holders feel welcome!

1 Thank LTWEBB
paul_mezick, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your feeback regarding your recent visit with us; I am sincerely sorry we did not meet all your expectations as you indicate. I have shared your comments with the appropriate members of my management team here, none of whom were happy to learn of your concerns. I am especially troubled by your observations about our Front Desk staff; I do believe this was an isolated situation and not typical of the service we are known for here; however, I apologize to you nonetheless as there is no excuse for this. I hope your image of our hotel is not permanently tarnished and that you will give us another opportunity in the future - I am confident your next experience will be much better. Thank you for staying with us.
Amherst, United States
Reviewed 11 May 2014

This hotel was AWESOME! Beautiful, new hotel, friendly staff, comfortable, nice rooms. This is the best and nicest Embassay Suites I have stayed in to date. Great restaurants next door and nearby. P.S. Loved the fire pit too.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

I am very happy to know you were so pleased with your recent visit here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place; your comments are truly appreciated, thank you so much for your kind feedback. Thank you, as well, for your obvious loyalty to Embassy Suites - I hope you and your family will visit us again next time you are in Chattanooga. Thank you for your business!
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Actually my wife has stayed here on business several times, but she took me along. Once. Great, new location in north Chattanooga, near the Shallowford Mall just off I 75. This puts it a ways from downtown, if that matters to you.

Not much new to say that hasn't been said by others....pretty new, Ruth's Chris in the building, food service excellent, always love the "Manager's Reception"! For those not up for an expensive steak, there is a Mellow Mushroom pizza place just across a pretty unbusy road. People have been known to get a pizza or calzone to go and bring it back and take full advantage of the aforementioned Manager's Reception. Just sayin'.

Oh, I have one complaint, from the trivial department. It drives me crazy when hotels, such as this one, put the toilet paper dispenser on the wall back beside the tank. I'm just not that much of a contortionist, so I removed the roll from the dispenser for the duration of our stay.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
First, please express my sincere thanks to your wife for her frequent visits with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place - I truly appreciate this. Of course, I am also glad she decided to have you experience what we have to offer and I am pleased you were not disappointed. We are exactly12 miles from downtown Chattanooga and an easy drive to all the attractions our city offers. Did you actually enjoy a meal in Ruth's Chris Steak House while you were here? As for your comment about the toilet paper dispenser - noted! I will share with the designers whenever that opportunity presents itself. I hope you will return again soon.