“Absolutely beautiful”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place
Ranked #3 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Recently stayed for a business conference.. This hotel is so beautiful and the staff is so great. Check in was a breeze. Rooms are extra clean. The lounge/bar was a great delight, but the patio with the fire Pitts were great for relaxing after a long day. Will definitely be my place to stay when visit Chattanooga

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
paul_mezick, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent visit with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place; I am glad to know we met your expectations and that you had a good experience. We look forward to your next visit and please let us know if there is anything we can do to make you feel more comfortable when you do return. Thank you for your business!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,530)

Reviewed 20 June 2014

New hotel in a very nice setting surrounded by many restaurants and stores.
Loved the lobby and rooms were very spacious and clean. Loved the wet bar with a fridge and microwave. Plenty of mirrors and plugs. very comfy bed and pillows, in fact our pregnant daughter would love to buy some just like them.
The pool is salt water and open to outside patio. Coffee and lemonade available all day and
had a plentiful buffet.
What a pleasant surprise to find a note on our car to say out windshield was washed in the lot!
We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank ella z

Thank you for your positive and kind feedback about your recent visit with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place; I am very pleased to know you enjoyed our offerings and had a chance experience many of these. Were you able to partake of our complimentary Evening Reception or perhaps enjoy a meal in Ruth's Chrsi Steak House, located right here in the hotel? Thank you for staying with us and I hope you will return soon.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

My daughter and I stayed at this hotel for a one night getaway. Everything about it exceeded my expectations, from the cleanliness, quietness, quality of the food and service, friendliness of the staff, and comfort of the beds. When we got ready to leave, they had even washed our car windshield so we could see the beauty of Chattanooga. It was a wow experience!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

I am so glad you and your daughter were pleased with your recent visit here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place and that you both enjoyed our services and facilties. I am only sorry your visit was so short - perhaps you will return again and allow us to pmaper you both a bit more. Thank you for your business!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

From the minute I entered the lobby I knew I had made a great choice to stay here. The decor was superb. Check in was fast. The clerk very professional in every way. He was dressed in a suit. That told me they care about first impressions. I had made a reservation with the wrong date showing arrival the day before. He quickly corrected the problem and was able to give me a room with no charge for my no-show arrival. The room, being a suite, had plenty of room. This was my first stay with Embassy. The best sleep. Very comfortable bed and it was so quiet.
Breakfast the next morning was somewhat crowded. People wanted an omelette so the line was a little long. Great tasting real eggs, sausage patties, potatoes, cereals, fruit, juices and coffee. The food wasn't as hot as I would've liked because people wouldn't leave the lid closed down on each item container. The breakfast area was decorated nice. The chairs were very comfortable. That's usually not the case in other "chain" breakfast areas.
After a filling breakfast, it was time to start loading up to leave. There were plenty of luggage carts so no wait to get one. The lobby had a waterfall which was relaxing to sit nearby and watch the water trickle down. I hated to leave. Would most definitely stay here again if I have a chance. It's a little more expensive but the overall stay was well worth it.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chessiefortworth
paul_mezick, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to share such detailed feedback about your recent visit with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place; and welcome to the Embassy Brand! I am very happy to learn you were pleased with our services and facilities, especially our free Made-to-Order Breakfast. Did you have a chance to partake of our free Evening Reception or perhaps a meal in Ruth's Chris Steak House, located right here in the Hotel? Thank you for your business and I do hope you will have the opportunity to return should your travels bring you back to Chattanooga.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Spent a few nights at this hotel on business. The check in was super easy. The place was very clean and the staff was most accommodating. The happy hour was a great deal every day, just show your room key and drink away. A Ruths Chris is connected and had a good dinner there as well. Will return for another visit for sure.

1  Thank idocgu

I am very glad to know you were pleased with your recent visit with us - thank you for your business. I am also pleased you were able to partake of our complimentary Evening Reception and that you experienced a good meal in Ruth's Chris Steak House. Just one question: what were we lacking in order for you to rate us a "5"? I would very much like to meet all your expectations during your return visit - which we look forward to. Thanks again for staying with us!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I stayed here for a business trip and was wowed by the beauty of the hotel, the service and professionalism of the staff. The quality of food served during the meetings were excellent and the breakfast buffet was really good too. My room was clean and the bed was comfortable. I was actually able to sleep even though I was not home.

1  Thank Amanda S
paul_mezick, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

I am grateful to you for your very kind comments about your recent visit with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place: thank you so much. I am happy to know you were pleased with your experience and felt our staff took good care of you. Of course, your being able to get a good night's rest while away from home means the most - I typically have trouble with that, myself! Thanks again and I hope you will be able to return again in the future when you are here just for pleasure.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Stayed here for a business meeting. The hotel appeared fairly new and was very clean, spacious, and enjoyable. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. I didn't have time to use many of the amenities. A number of shopping and eating establishments are within walking distance which was nice as well.

1  Thank John Michael R

I appreciate and thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your recent visit with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place; I am glad you were pleased. You are correct, we are right at a year old, having opened in June of 2013. I am sorry you did not have the chance to enjoy more of our offerings - perhaps you will schedule a return visit in order to do so. Thank you for your business!