Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place
Ranked #3 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Huntsville
“Very nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

Booked a room with a king bed and sleeper sofa. The room was nice, clean and very quiet. Only problem was when you unfolded the sofa bed, there was barely enough room walk by it on your way to the front door and bathroom. Other than that, no complaints. Breakfast was excellent, but very, very crowded. The staff did a superb job at breakfast and the meal was excellent. Good pool and fitness center as well. Overall, a great hotel. Very popular as it was very crowded with parents and their teenageers there for a softball tournament and cheer competition, but it was still very quiet.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
paul_mezick, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay with us here - I am glad you were pleased with your overall visit and enjoyed our free Made-to-Order Breakfast. I know it was very busy while you were here but am happy to learn this did not interfere too badly with your own experience. I hope you will consider staying with us again next time your travels bring you back to Chattanooga - thank you for your business!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (118)
Nashville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

Tremendous attention to detail and service! The room was gorgeous and the staff treated the patrons as "priviledged guests". The experience at the hotel is worth a planned second visit. I am looking for this hotel next time I come to this city! This hotel was a conference site for my business next time I am coming just for its pleasure.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

paul_mezick, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
It was a real treat and honor to read your comments regarding your recent visit here at the Embassy Suits Chattanooga - Hamilton Place; thank you so much both for taking the time to share these and for your business. It means the most that you felt our staff took such good care of you as we really do try to provide the best possible experience we can. I hope your return visit is not too far in the future as it will be our pleasure to welcome you back.
Christiana, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

I stayed at this hotel for a business trip and it was a great experience. The hotel lobby was gorgeous and the guest rooms were very nice. The price for the room was very reasonable for a hotel this nice. I'd recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

paul_mezick, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place during your recent business trip; I know how many lodging choices are available to you in this area and I am grateful you selected us. I hope you had the chance to experience our Made-to-Order Breakfast and complimentary Evening Reception, or perhaps a meal in Ruth's Chris Steak House. Thanks again for staying and please consider us again next time your travels bring you back our way.
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

The hotel is beautiful and clean. We had a chance for a one night get away so we picked this hotel based on amenities and location to Chattanooga. First we noticed the pool was full of splashing, screaming, jumping little kids. Adults w/o kids, this may not not be the hotel for you. The breakfast, included in the price and a nice breakfast, was again full of screaming kids. Babies that are crying are not taken out, just walked around the room for everyone to hear. The more frustrating problem was waking up at 5 am by the strong smell of food cooking. Our room smelled as though we were in the hotel kitchen. We couldn't tell if it was coming in through the air conditioning or from the roof vents that were right outside our window. It was so strong that we couldn't sleep. We also had the misfortune of having a room that had the adjacent connecting door through which we could hear as though they were in the room with us, crying children and complaining adults. It was a disappointing stay. We did call the front desk around 5:30 about the smell but she said she didn't have anything available for her to do. Beautiful hotel, but I don't think we will be back.

• Stayed June 2014
While I thank you for your very kind comments about our hotel physically, I am so very sorry you were not pleased with your overall experience as a result of the obvious high level of family travelers you encountered. Clearly this prevented you from enjoying yourselves as you might have otherwise. As for the smell issue you describe, I must admit this is the first time I have received such feedback and I assure you I will look into that further - thank you for bringing it to my attention. I hope you will change your mind about a return visit as I am confident you will have a much better experience.
Pulaski, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Recently stayed for a business conference.. This hotel is so beautiful and the staff is so great. Check in was a breeze. Rooms are extra clean. The lounge/bar was a great delight, but the patio with the fire Pitts were great for relaxing after a long day. Will definitely be my place to stay when visit Chattanooga

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent visit with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place; I am glad to know we met your expectations and that you had a good experience. We look forward to your next visit and please let us know if there is anything we can do to make you feel more comfortable when you do return. Thank you for your business!
Curtice, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

New hotel in a very nice setting surrounded by many restaurants and stores.
Loved the lobby and rooms were very spacious and clean. Loved the wet bar with a fridge and microwave. Plenty of mirrors and plugs. very comfy bed and pillows, in fact our pregnant daughter would love to buy some just like them.
The pool is salt water and open to outside patio. Coffee and lemonade available all day and
had a plentiful buffet.
What a pleasant surprise to find a note on our car to say out windshield was washed in the lot!
We would definitely stay here again.

2 Thank ella z
Thank you for your positive and kind feedback about your recent visit with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place; I am very pleased to know you enjoyed our offerings and had a chance experience many of these. Were you able to partake of our complimentary Evening Reception or perhaps enjoy a meal in Ruth's Chrsi Steak House, located right here in the hotel? Thank you for staying with us and I hope you will return soon.
Chattanooga, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

My daughter and I stayed at this hotel for a one night getaway. Everything about it exceeded my expectations, from the cleanliness, quietness, quality of the food and service, friendliness of the staff, and comfort of the beds. When we got ready to leave, they had even washed our car windshield so we could see the beauty of Chattanooga. It was a wow experience!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

I am so glad you and your daughter were pleased with your recent visit here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place and that you both enjoyed our services and facilties. I am only sorry your visit was so short - perhaps you will return again and allow us to pmaper you both a bit more. Thank you for your business!