“Great but disappointed”

Ranked #3 of 97 Hotels in Chattanooga
Maryville, United States
“Great but disappointed”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I love staying at this location but I traveled down on Friday and checked in to find out that they no longer honored goverment rates. I was told that this happen about 3 weeks ago so I guess I will be finding another location to stay when I travel to Chattanooga, TN.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

paul_mezick, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
I am grateful to you for your repeated visits with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place - thank you very much. I appreciate your comments regarding the availability of Government Rates; these have not been totally eliminated but are now much more restricted during heavy periods of occupancy with which we have been blessed more and more since our opening in June of 2013. Depending on the dates of your travel there may be other discount rates available to you and I hope you will take advantage of these where possible.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
Morristown, Tennessee
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Very Clean!! Bed was between queen and king. The sofa bed linen had blood all over them. DISGUSTING!!!!! The sofa bed had metal sticking out and injured my husband. This was room 520. Staff was great!

Room Tip: 5th floor really quiet.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
paul_mezick, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
Thank you for bringing these issues to my attention - I sincerely apologize for the obvious issues you encountered. While I appreciate and thank you for your kind comments about our staff there is no excuse for what you encountered. I hope this will not prevent you from staying with us again in the future; again, I am very sorry.
Washington, United States
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We stayed at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga Hamilton Place for our family reunion. Having traveled around the world, I had a picture of Embassy Suites in my mind... This property has broken the mold! The lobby is beautiful, with rich woods, earth tones, high ceilings and beautiful furnishings. It is truly a 21st century hotel. The hotel is easily accessible from the interstate, close to restaurants, stores and other services. The rooms were large, spacious and the bathroom had plenty of space. Overall, we were truly impressed and if ever in the Chattanooga area will defiantly stay at this hotel again!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place for such an important ocassion - I am so happy to know you were pleased with our services and facilities, We are one of the new "Design Option III" Embassy products which perhaps explains why we appeared different to you as compared to the more typical Embassy hotels you might have seen previously. Thank you for your kind comments and I do hope we will have the opportunity to be of service to you again in the future.
Jacksboro, Tennessee
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

I love staying here it is very nice the people always take great care of us. The bar is very nice breakfast was wonderful. I'm so disappointed to find out after driving to Chattanooga that this place no longer honors the government rate for state employees I think they need to look at that close it's a nice place to stay when traveling.

Stayed July 2014
Hueytown, United States
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Conveniently located and easy to find. It was by far the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in and the bedding was very nice, also. I think I slept better than I have in years. The breakfasts were very good. The staff was helpful, accommodating and friendly. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

I am very happy to know you were pleased with your recent visit with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place; I am especially glad to know you slept so well as this is clearly one of THE most important aspects of any hotel experience. Thanks also for your kind comments about our staff - much appreciated! I hope you will visit us again if your travels bring you back to Chattanooga - thank you for your business!
Spring, United States
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Great hotel! Staff is knowledgeable and rooms are super clean. I really enjoy the comp breakfast and the reception in the evening. This hotel is fairly new but continues to surprise me when I visit. I got a note from the hotel saying that my windshield had been wiped clean as a courtesy and thanked me for staying there. I thought that was extremely nice and creative. I also thought the make up remover in the bathroom was a nice touch. Thank you!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Allow me to thank you for your return visits to us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga- Hamilton Place - we truly appreciate your patronage. I am very happy to learn that you have been pleased with our services and facilities and hope we will continue to merit your trust and confidence in the future. Thank you for your business and please visit again soon!
Kansas City, Kansas
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Chattanooga. The hotel has top of the line amenities and all the staff we encountered were extremely friendly and helpful. We took advantage of the room service every night, which happened to be from the Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, which is in the same building as the hotel. Everything we ordered, including the steaks was delicious. The hotel itself is in a newly developed shopping district, Hamilton Place, with a ton of restaurants and shops right across the street. Do yourself a favor and stay at this hotel. You will be glad you did.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thanks so much for your extremely kind review of your recent visit with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga- Hamilton Place; I am glad you and your family were pleased with our facilities and staff service. I will be sure you share your comments about Ruth's Chris Steak House with the team over there - glad you enjoyed their offerings! Thank you for your business and please think of us again if you travel back our way.