“Great stay from a great chain”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place
Ranked #3 of 97 Hotels in Chattanooga
Lakewood, United States
“Great stay from a great chain”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I was there for a week and everything perfect, one of the better stays in a long time. Breakfast opened on time and was tasty and the Manager's reception had all the normal choices as you would expect but the staff team member swere great and even offered to bring a refill.

Thank H. C
paul_mezick, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, 1 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding your weeklong visit with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place; and choosing to stay with us for such an extended period of time. I am very pleased to learn that your experience was positive and felt our staff took good care of you. If you are ever here again on business - or for pleasure - I hope we will have the chance to be of service to you again. Thank you for your business!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (124)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Stayed here on way home to chicago from orlando. Great pool area, room clean, breakfast heat and managers special..well special. We always look yo stay in an embassy suites, we stayed in a cheaper place on the trip down and this place reminded us why we like staying with them so much.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Thank you both for staying with us during your recent trip through Chattanooga and for your obvious loyalty to Embassy Suites - we truly appreciate your business. I am glad we met your expectations and that your family enjoyed themselves. I hope you will think of us again should you travel through our way in the future.
Maryville, United States
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I love staying at this location but I traveled down on Friday and checked in to find out that they no longer honored goverment rates. I was told that this happen about 3 weeks ago so I guess I will be finding another location to stay when I travel to Chattanooga, TN.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

paul_mezick, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
I am grateful to you for your repeated visits with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place - thank you very much. I appreciate your comments regarding the availability of Government Rates; these have not been totally eliminated but are now much more restricted during heavy periods of occupancy with which we have been blessed more and more since our opening in June of 2013. Depending on the dates of your travel there may be other discount rates available to you and I hope you will take advantage of these where possible.
Morristown, Tennessee
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Very Clean!! Bed was between queen and king. The sofa bed linen had blood all over them. DISGUSTING!!!!! The sofa bed had metal sticking out and injured my husband. This was room 520. Staff was great!

Room Tip: 5th floor really quiet.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
paul_mezick, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
Thank you for bringing these issues to my attention - I sincerely apologize for the obvious issues you encountered. While I appreciate and thank you for your kind comments about our staff there is no excuse for what you encountered. I hope this will not prevent you from staying with us again in the future; again, I am very sorry.
Washington, United States
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We stayed at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga Hamilton Place for our family reunion. Having traveled around the world, I had a picture of Embassy Suites in my mind... This property has broken the mold! The lobby is beautiful, with rich woods, earth tones, high ceilings and beautiful furnishings. It is truly a 21st century hotel. The hotel is easily accessible from the interstate, close to restaurants, stores and other services. The rooms were large, spacious and the bathroom had plenty of space. Overall, we were truly impressed and if ever in the Chattanooga area will defiantly stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place for such an important ocassion - I am so happy to know you were pleased with our services and facilities, We are one of the new "Design Option III" Embassy products which perhaps explains why we appeared different to you as compared to the more typical Embassy hotels you might have seen previously. Thank you for your kind comments and I do hope we will have the opportunity to be of service to you again in the future.
Jacksboro, Tennessee
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

I love staying here it is very nice the people always take great care of us. The bar is very nice breakfast was wonderful. I'm so disappointed to find out after driving to Chattanooga that this place no longer honors the government rate for state employees I think they need to look at that close it's a nice place to stay when traveling.

Stayed July 2014
Hueytown, United States
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Conveniently located and easy to find. It was by far the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in and the bedding was very nice, also. I think I slept better than I have in years. The breakfasts were very good. The staff was helpful, accommodating and friendly. I would definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

I am very happy to know you were pleased with your recent visit with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place; I am especially glad to know you slept so well as this is clearly one of THE most important aspects of any hotel experience. Thanks also for your kind comments about our staff - much appreciated! I hope you will visit us again if your travels bring you back to Chattanooga - thank you for your business!