US$151
Hotels.com
US$158
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

Best Western Royal Inn(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$82
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

US$159
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn - Hamilton Place(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$157
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

Wingate by Wyndham Chattanooga(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$88
Priceline
1,639 results
All reviewsruth's chrisevening receptionmellow mushroommade to order omeletsgreat hotelroom suitehamilton placecomplimentary breakfastshopping and restaurantsbeautiful lobbybreakfast was excellentexcellent stayindoor poolspring breakfitness centerfire pitstaff was friendly
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Travel to Chattanooga area often for business. Recently stopped on our way through with the family, and we need a larger room. The Property is spectacular! We very much enjoyed our stay. There is also plenty to do within walking distance of the property.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
paul_mezick, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

It was our pleasure to wlecome you and your family to the Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga Hamilton Place: was this your first visit with us? If so, I hope we will be your lodging choice for any future return visits to our city. Thank you for your business!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Beautiful hotel with free happy , hand made omelets and some of the nicest people around. Stayed one nite for business and wished I had more work to do there ! Mellow Mushroom is across the street and Ruth’s Chris on site .

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Many thanks for choosing to stay here with us during your recent business trip to Chattanooga: I am glad you were pleased and enjoyed our free Made-to-Order Breakfast. I hope you will have the opportunity to stay with us again in the future - and for a longer visit!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Easily the best Embassy I’ve visited. Location was great. Plenty of parking. Awesome staff. Clean. Friendly. Room was perfect. AC worked well. Walk in shower. When I’m in chattanooga again, this will be my first choice.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
paul_mezick, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

I am so glad you were pleased with your visit and felt our staff took good care of you - thank you for staying with us and we look forward to being of service to you again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hilton Honor Gold member here. Check in 6/13 & out 6/14. We love Embassy Suites! Check in was good. Nice first impression of lobby and exterior. Suite had all we needed. Shower/tub design was especially nice. Evening reception was great. Great choice of fruits, veggies, crackers, chips/salsa, cheese and drinks from the bar. Bartender was pleasant and efficient. Breakfast was nice too and the staff was super sweet and attentive.

Sadly, that's where our perfect stay end. Upon leaving room 235 on 6/14 at 9:45am we noticed there were two room service trays out in the hall from two different rooms. (One of which I can confirm was from the night before) Then we encountered in the hallway dirty sheets and towels on the floor outside a vacant room. Two rooms down from that on the other side of the hallway was a housekeeper's cart.

The housekeeper looked at my husband and I as we were making our way down the hall with a baby in a stroller and a luggage cart. We were just a few steps away and my expectation was that perhaps she would move the dirty linen or her cart out of the way so we could pass out of common courtesy......wrong.

So, in order to pass by (which was impossible with the trays, pile of dirty linen, and cart) I moved the soiled linen out of the way MYSELF. Again, no assistance from the housekeeper. Not a good morning, smile, have a good day, nothing. :(

I understand that housekeeping can be a challenging position. However, everyone should be pleasant to guests and maintain a safe working environment. If there was a person in a wheelchair there would be no way they could have gotten by the mess. Likewise, it created a trip hazard.

At checkout I did mention the issues to the gentleman at the desk. I hope theses issues will be addressed by the housekeeping manager and/or general manager.

I still gave the property an excellent review in spite of the negative encounter with this one individual. Perhaps some re-training is needed. We still will consider this property in the future.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you very much for your very detailed and helpful review: while I am glad you were pleased with your overall experience and enjoyed our offerings, I am not at all happy to learn about your encounter in the hallway. This is totally unacceptable and I am very sorry it occurred and left such a negative impression after an otherwise enjoyable visit. Thank you for providing the exact date and room of your visit as this will allow me to identify the specific individual for counseling - which I will personally handle. Thank you for staying with us and I hope you will, in fact return again should you travel back to Chattanooga.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We decided to stay here for 2 nights while traveling, In part, because it was so nice. The rooms are clean and spacious, the evening reception was good, and breakfast was great. The customer service is excellent. The thing keeping it from an excellent review was the fact that on Tuesday evening the fire alarms went off about every hour or so, and our room was close to the entrance, though seven floors up. So when the firetrucks arrived, each time, the noise was more than we could sleep through. We did not leave our room as it would have taken me a very long time to go down seven floors of steps. And, it became apparent quickly that it was not a fire, but a malfunction of the alarm. Our floor was the only one affected, I heard. The thing that disappointed me most was there was not even a token refund for our sleepless night. Even a small percentage would have said a lot in my book. We rarely stay in this brand because we have a loyalty club with another chain. A ten percent refund may just have won me over.(So I was nearly convinced, but we spend more than 30 nights a year in hotels, so doing the right thing is a big deal to me.)

Stayed: June 2018
2  Thank Seniorcoupleluvtogo

I am so very sorry for what occurred during your visit with us last week; it was, in fact, an isolated alarm issue that we were not able to determine precisely and repair until the next morning - by which time the horrible timing and terrible inconvenience had been caused. Again, I sincerely apologize that you were affected and I am sure you understand that this was a truly rare and totally unexpected situation. I truly appreciate and thank you for your positive feedback about your visit aside from this.