“Worst Ever Worst Ever!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Wendy's

Wendy's
Ranked #549 of 827 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Atlanta
“Worst Ever Worst Ever!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

I visited this place twice and on both occasion I left disappointed. The first time was on a Friday night with a simple order. Two fresh medium lemonades. She got the order totally wrong but was extremely apologetic. And then on Saturday night I asked for the same thing and not only did she charge me for one (when I asked for two), but was extremely rude when I attempted to correct my order and begin to yell at me through the speaker. I thought I was being punked and I drove off in fear of her doing something to my drink(s). This was really a WTH moment. Lastly, I'm not going to mention waiting 10-15 for a simple drink order...!!! You would think that this Wendy's would be top notch because there are so many hotels in the area...NOT!!!

1 Thank R M

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“My Vist Was A Good One”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 December 2013 via mobile

I love Wendy's my fave. I went by to grab something to eat before I went in to work. I ordered my usual #1 Med No onion w/hi-c.. and I gotta say on this day 12/14/13 around 3:30et the meal was great. Sad thing is now I want to go to sleep...

Muskegon, Michigan
“Not up to the Standard of Wndy's”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2013

We went to this restaurant twice in the same day using Drive Thru. On both occasions, the staff was rude to us, and they handled the food in a manner that did not inspire confidence in their hygiene practices. My daughter ended up with a stomach ache few hours after the meal and the food did not taste as good as we are used to from other Wendy's locations. We liked to eat at Wendy's every once in a while, but some serious measures must be taken about this branch, having in mind its good location.

• Visited August 2013