“Great Stay in Chattanooga - Close to Shopping”

Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga/Hamilton Place
Ranked #5 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Reviewed 19 December 2013

Our stay at the NEW Hampton Inn was wonderful! The staff was amazing from check-in to check-out. The location was at the Hamilton Place Mall, but was only a short drive to downtown, Lookout Mountain, and Brainerd Road area. The room was comfortable with coffeemaker, fridge, and microwave - all you need! Would definitely stay here again!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Wendy T, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2013

Thank you for the review! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. We are very lucky to have a great location like we do.I am so happy that you will be back to see us.

Reviewed 18 December 2013

Clean, comfortable, modern and friendly. Will definitely stay here again when back in Chattanooga. Walking distance to shopping and restaurants. Safe area. Nice view of Hamilton Mills area. Near medical center and specialists.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Wendy T, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2013

Thank you for taking time to write such a nice review. I am very happy you liked the stay and enjoyed how close we are to everything. We look forward to having back as our guest again!

Reviewed 15 December 2013

The new Hampton Inn design is outstanding. Love the room layout, easy to work and relax. The best thing is the walk in shower. It is about time hotels put these in rooms. Looking forward to more new Hampton Inn stays like this.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Wendy T, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and the shower! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 10 December 2013

I am staying in this hotel for the third time in a little over a month. It is brand new and has become my home away from home while traveling for business the past few weeks. Every member of the staff is so friendly and accommodating. I am very picky about the hotels I stay in, especially the cleanliness. The location of this hotel couldn't be better either. There is every kind of shopping and restaurants imaginable. Anything you could want is on this exit. But all the convenience is secondary. If the hotel staff is unfriendly or the hotel is not clean that crosses it off my list. I highly recommend you try this one. It will make you not want to stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Cheryl Watson R
Wendy T, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so happy you have found a new "home" while in Chattanooga! We are so happy to have guest like you. Thank you for your loyalty to us. We will see you SOON!

Happy Holidays, Wendy Timmerman/GM

Reviewed 8 December 2013

This new hotel was so nice and in a great location. The staff were wonderful to deal with and went out of their way while I was there. They actually have a indoor salt water pool which I plan on trying the next time I am in that area. I would stay at this hotel ANY time and highly recommend it.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Wendy T, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

Thank you for your review of our hotel! I am so happy you had a great stay. Hope you get a chance soon to coome back and try out the pool!

Reviewed 8 December 2013

Room was dirty (floors / furniture); Bathroom (Toilet Seat) was dirty; Overall the suite had a great shower and TV/Desk setup, but the cleanliness made you question the room. Bed looked ok, but with the rest of the room issues it makes you wonder. I will probably give it one more try, but after that I'll go elsewhere.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank David B

I know we have talked via email about this situation, but I again wanted to apologize for any issues you had while here. We want all our guest to be happy and I am so sorry we failed with your stay. Again, I hope to see you back soon for another try with us.

Thanks, Wendy

Reviewed 8 December 2013

We just got back home from our one night stay in this Hampton, and I'm already begging my parents to go back LOL. This is the first time I have got to stay in a BRAND NEW hotel, so of course it was clean and barely touched. But the staff is so nice and helpful, and with the location being next to Hamilton Place, it's a big plus. We (3 adults) stayed in a King suite, and there was plenty of room. 5th floor, very quiet. There are no complaints, but one thing for parents, is our room had no tub, just a walk in shower. It was fine for us, but parents should definitely check on a room with a tub. We will DEFINITELY be back.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Thank you so much for staying at our property. We do have rooms with a tub, so next time you visit us, just let us know and we can reserve one for you. Hope to see you back soon!