“Super friendly and attentive staff”

Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga/Hamilton Place
Ranked #5 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
“Super friendly and attentive staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

The friendly and attentive staff, clean rooms and location near hwy 24 and I 75 in Chattanooga made this the perfect stop on our way to Gatlinburg. We received such a warm reception after our 8 hour drive, I would definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Wendy T, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Thank you so much for the great comments about the hotel and our GREAT staff! I appreciate you taking the time to share your stay with others. We hope to see you back again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Madison GA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

Took two of our grandsons to Chattanooga to visit the Tennessee Aquarium and stayed at this wonderful property which overlooks the Hamilton Place Mall. From making the reservation directly with the hotel where they went way beyond good service to the room and a great breakfast, it was just a great stay. When a seven and a four year old are impressed with a room, it must be pretty special. I thought they were going to deplete the breakfast offerings by themselves. I was impressed that the choices included Greek yogurt. Offerings were pretty typical, plentiful and good but the eggs were the best Hampton Inn eggs that I've had. The seven year old ate three helpings of eggs alone. As a female, bathroom lighting is important; this is one of the best lit that I've seen. The property was nicely cooled throughout. All staff that we encountered were friendly/pleasant, professional and efficient. Restaurants, shopping and entertainment virtually within sight and/or walking distance. REALLY impressed with the recycling opportunities in the room and on each floor!

Room Tip: Ask for whatever you need or want. Hilton now allows them to store your preferences.
Green Features: Best I have ever seen without sacrificing comfort!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Wendy T, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, 19 July 2014
Thank you so much for such a great review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay, and loved that your Grandchildren loved as well. I hope you stop, and stay with us again.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

New facility near Hamilton Place Mall and tons of other shops & eateries plus easy on/off interstate access. Inviting lobby decor. King Suite is great for couple or family of 4 or 5, comfortable new floorplan. Bed & linens were top notch, fair shower. Fresh contemporary decor and lighting. Plenty of outlets for electricals. Usual Hampton Inn breakfast fare well served. Will definitely return when travel permits.

• Stayed July 2014
Wendy T, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
I am so happy to hear about your stay with us. Thank you so much for taking the time to share this with others. I am glad you enjoyed the modern look of the hotel as much as we do! I am so happy to hear you will returm again. We will see you then!!!
Atlanta, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

Great Stay during the AAU. The staff was excellent, the rooms were very clean. Breakfast was very nice even with 300+ people making their way through the line. It was so nice to see Southern Hospitality at it's best. The staff were so nice and I personally met with the Manger that went above and beyond for our team.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for staying here with us and bringing your whole TEAM along for the stay!!! We really enjoyed having you guys here with us. We hope that you will return again next time.
Morrisville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

A recent business trip took me to Chattanooga, a delightful city with a great down town. this trip I stayed at the Hampton inn at the Mall. It was an immaculately kept hotel, very clean, very friendly, and tuned into the guest. This particular evening the hotel was booked solid, but the rooms were quite, the staff attentive and the service all you could ask for. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for the kind remarks and for staying with us while you were in Chattanooga. I am so happy you were able to get a room during our "busy" time. I am also thrilled you had such a great experience and took the time to share this with others. We hope to have you back again soon!
Chattanooga, Tn, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

enjoyed the 4 nights. great breakfast. easy to get to. good staff, good exercise facility. different breakfast items each day. good dining close to hotel. I would stay there again if I go back to Chattanooga, TN.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Wendy T, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
James,

Thank you for the great review and for staying the 4 nights with us. I am so happy to hear you had a great stay and glad to hear that you will be a repeat guest for us when you return to Chattanooga. Thank you for taking the time to share this with Tripadvisor readers and with us!
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

We just returned from our stay in Chattanooga and at the Hampton Inn & Suites. Very nice, clean and spacious. We had a King studio suite and was just enough room for my husband, myself and our 9 year old son. After reading other reviews, I discovered this is a fairly new hotel and was centrally located to all that we needed in the area. Our check in was extremely quick and the clerks were very nice and courteous. We didn't try the breakfast so I can't make any comments on that. My only complaint is the design of the bathroom and the door. It opens on the inside and is very close to the toilet. Other than that and the fact that we were gone for 4 hours and returned and our room had not been serviced, I have no other complaints and plan on staying here again upon our next trip to Tennessee.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Wendy T, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Thank you for the GREAT comments! I am so happy to hear that you will be returning as a guest with us again when you come back to Chattanooga! I am also so happy you took the time to write a review for us. We do read each and every comment and share them with our staff. Thank you again!!!!!!!