“Wonderful place to stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga/Hamilton Place
Ranked #5 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Reviewed 24 July 2014

My Husband and I took a two day trip to Chattanooga and chose this hotel. We were not disappointed! The hotel is beautifully decorated. The room we stayed in was exceptionally clean. The free breakfast was delicious. If you are looking for a nice place to stay, choose this hotel. There Hamilton Place Mall is right next door, with many restaurants to choose from. It is a little ways from Lookout Mountain, but the drive a quick one on the interstate. We would definitely stay here again!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Wendy T, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Thank You so much for the kind review. I am so glad you enjoyed our hotel and the Lookout Mountain area. It is a wonderful place to visit this time of year. We hope to see you back again soon !

Reviewed 22 July 2014

We had a mini family reunion in Chattanooga and found this was a great place to stay! The staff was friendly; the rooms were new and clean; the location was accessible to the Mall and downtown. Our family highly recommends that you consider staying here.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Wendy T, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

I am so glad you stayed with us during your reunion. I am also happy you had such a great stay and took the time to share your expeience with others. We hope to have you back again soon!

Reviewed 21 July 2014

While traveling back with my family to Ohio from Florida after our vacation had ended, we decided to break up the trip and find a room for the night in Chattanooga. Boy are we glad we decided to stop at this hotel for the night! Korey at the front desk was an absolute pleasure to deal with when I was checking in from informing me about the amenities of the hotel to areas of interest around the hotel. The wife and I brought the kiddos down to the salt water/heated pool (which was awesome) after we got settled. There were no towels in the pool area, so I went to the front desk and Korey replenished them for us no problem. The towels were extra large and not just the cheap little towels you get at some other hotels. The hotel is newer, very clean and the décor is very hip and modern. This hotel is definitely worthy of an excellent rating in my opinion. We are already planning a long weekend stay in Chattanooga and we'll definitely be staying at this Hampton Inn and Suites when we do. The hotel and customer service were excellent!!!! I highly recommend this hotel. It's the little things that count and this hotel has covered all of the little things. Great stay!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your kind remarks. I am so happy you found us!!! I am also so glad you had such a great stay and was able to meet Korey. He is such a fantastic person to be in the hospitality business. I look forward to your return, and hope we have a lifelong guest.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

The friendly and attentive staff, clean rooms and location near hwy 24 and I 75 in Chattanooga made this the perfect stop on our way to Gatlinburg. We received such a warm reception after our 8 hour drive, I would definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Wendy T, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Thank you so much for the great comments about the hotel and our GREAT staff! I appreciate you taking the time to share your stay with others. We hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Took two of our grandsons to Chattanooga to visit the Tennessee Aquarium and stayed at this wonderful property which overlooks the Hamilton Place Mall. From making the reservation directly with the hotel where they went way beyond good service to the room and a great breakfast, it was just a great stay. When a seven and a four year old are impressed with a room, it must be pretty special. I thought they were going to deplete the breakfast offerings by themselves. I was impressed that the choices included Greek yogurt. Offerings were pretty typical, plentiful and good but the eggs were the best Hampton Inn eggs that I've had. The seven year old ate three helpings of eggs alone. As a female, bathroom lighting is important; this is one of the best lit that I've seen. The property was nicely cooled throughout. All staff that we encountered were friendly/pleasant, professional and efficient. Restaurants, shopping and entertainment virtually within sight and/or walking distance. REALLY impressed with the recycling opportunities in the room and on each floor!

Room Tip: Ask for whatever you need or want. Hilton now allows them to store your preferences.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Wendy T, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2014

Thank you so much for such a great review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay, and loved that your Grandchildren loved as well. I hope you stop, and stay with us again.

Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

New facility near Hamilton Place Mall and tons of other shops & eateries plus easy on/off interstate access. Inviting lobby decor. King Suite is great for couple or family of 4 or 5, comfortable new floorplan. Bed & linens were top notch, fair shower. Fresh contemporary decor and lighting. Plenty of outlets for electricals. Usual Hampton Inn breakfast fare well served. Will definitely return when travel permits.

• Stayed: July 2014
Wendy T, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

I am so happy to hear about your stay with us. Thank you so much for taking the time to share this with others. I am glad you enjoyed the modern look of the hotel as much as we do! I am so happy to hear you will returm again. We will see you then!!!

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Great Stay during the AAU. The staff was excellent, the rooms were very clean. Breakfast was very nice even with 300+ people making their way through the line. It was so nice to see Southern Hospitality at it's best. The staff were so nice and I personally met with the Manger that went above and beyond for our team.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for staying here with us and bringing your whole TEAM along for the stay!!! We really enjoyed having you guys here with us. We hope that you will return again next time.