Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga/Hamilton Place
The Chattanoogan(Chattanooga)
US$222
US$188
  • Pool
Holiday Inn - Hamilton Place(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$157
  • Breakfast included
Wingate by Wyndham Chattanooga(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
US$89
Comfort Inn(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$89
ComfortInn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Chattanooga(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
US$124
La Quinta
US$145
1,004 results
All reviewsfront deskhamilton placegreat hotelhamilton mallnewer hotelking suitewould definitely stay here againexcellent stayshopping and restaurantsbreakfast staffeasy accesswafflesfresh fruitcomplimentary breakfastrooms were very cleanstaff was very friendlyenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel was beautiful!! Stayed in the king suite and the pictures of it does not do it justice at all! I felt like I was in a $300-400 a night hotel not a $150-$200 one. Amazing staff and it's in a great location! Want to go back already!!!!!!!!

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Gabparker
Wendy T, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Thank you so much for the review! I am so happy you enjoyed your stay. I am also happy to hear you are ready to come back!!!! We wil be right here on top of the hill when you return :)

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Just stayed three days at this beautiful hotel...it was a great visit. It is close to everything we wanted to do with our grand daughter and she loved the heated in-door pool.The breakfast buffet was great. Michael at the front desk acted like he knew us from the first time we walked in. The room was second to none except being an early-riser I did miss having coffee on the balcony first thing in the morning, but small price to pay for such a great place to stay. Will stay here again on our next trip

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Wendy T, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Thank you so much for the great review. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. I am also happy you enjoyed breakfast and meeting Michael. He is such a great asset to our property. We hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 24 July 2014

We were passing through on our way to a vacation in the Smokey Mountains. I used my Hilton Honors points to book this stay. The hotel was in the midst of a mall and shopping area with a lot of restaurants close by. The hotel was newer and as a result everything seemed fresh and clean. The bedding was nice (much nicer than a recent stay at another Hilton hotel I experienced). Overall it was a nice setting with typical Hampton Inn amenities. The only problem we had was that in the morning after breakfast, we tried to get back into our room to pack up. Our room keys did not work. When we went back down the elevator to the front desk, we were told the key card system was down and to go look for the cleaning staff on that floor. We went back up to the room and there was no cleaning staff. There were other guests roaming around looking for assistance as well. We went back down to the lobby (which was inconvenient because the elevators were really slow) and the front desk person finally agreed to go let us in. Not a great idea to pass guests off to someone else. We would have left without a complaint if it hadn't been for that.

2  Thank kabish
Wendy T, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

I do appologize for the room key issue. I know the weekend you are talking about. We did have an issue with our key system going down and had to get the system vendor to correct the issue. It is not something that has ever happened here prior, and the vendor assures us they have fixed the issue and it should not occur again. We do hope you give us another try in the future since the issue was fixed that same day. Other than the key issue, I am glad you enjoyed the hotel and cleanliness of your room.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

My Husband and I took a two day trip to Chattanooga and chose this hotel. We were not disappointed! The hotel is beautifully decorated. The room we stayed in was exceptionally clean. The free breakfast was delicious. If you are looking for a nice place to stay, choose this hotel. There Hamilton Place Mall is right next door, with many restaurants to choose from. It is a little ways from Lookout Mountain, but the drive a quick one on the interstate. We would definitely stay here again!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank You so much for the kind review. I am so glad you enjoyed our hotel and the Lookout Mountain area. It is a wonderful place to visit this time of year. We hope to see you back again soon !

Reviewed 22 July 2014

We had a mini family reunion in Chattanooga and found this was a great place to stay! The staff was friendly; the rooms were new and clean; the location was accessible to the Mall and downtown. Our family highly recommends that you consider staying here.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Wendy T, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

I am so glad you stayed with us during your reunion. I am also happy you had such a great stay and took the time to share your expeience with others. We hope to have you back again soon!