“Hamptons are terrific to begin with, but this one is awesome.”

Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga/Hamilton Place
Ranked #5 of 97 Hotels in Chattanooga
Kansas City, Missouri
“Hamptons are terrific to begin with, but this one is awesome.”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

It's late, you've been on the road all day and the mountain driving does take its toll. You pull over for the night in Chattanooga and find paradise in this beautiful mountain hotel right off the interstate. They have it all. Beautiful room, great staff, awesome pool, wonderful views, great breakfast and a wish to sleep the day away which does not help when you have a destination to get to! Ahh the risks of staying at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Chattanooga. :-)

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Wendy T, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Thank you so much! What a AWESOME review. I really appreciate you taking the time to write such a beautiful review for our hotel. I am so glad you had such a great time on your stop here. We look forward to you returning again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Clayton Ga
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Clean and comfortable hotel. Beautifully located just off of interstate 75 and next door to Hamilton Mall. Very easy access to any part of Chattanooga. Great beds! Fast internet and walking distance to good restaurants. I will stay here every time I am in this area.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the GREAT review! I am so happy you enjoyed the nice clean rooms and the location. We are so close the EVRYTHING Chattannoag has to offer. I love hearing we have made a loyal guest! See you soon.
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

I travel often for business and frequently stay at Hampton Inns, as they are generally clean, well-maintained, and a good value. This was the nicest Hampton Inn I've ever stayed at. It looked brand new. It sits on top of a hill, affording beautiful views of Lookout Mountain, so I was impressed before even parking the car. The outside of the hotel was also impressive. It has a very nice exterior, a relaxing porch/patio with fireplace (which was on even in July), and a pool with a water slide and fountain, which our kids loved. The lobby was equally warm and welcoming, and the staff was terrific. Our room was spotless. The size of the room was typical. The breakfast was good, the standard Hampton Inn selections. It's not gourmet, but the food is good, especially considering it's free. The hotel is just a 10 minute drive to Ruby Falls and Rock City, so if you're in town to see those sites, it's a great place to stay.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Wendy T, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, 7 August 2014
Thank you so much for the great review! We appreciate you comments. I think you possibly stayed at Lookout Mountain and not ours, but our company owns that location as well, so we really do thank you for your business and hope to have you back as a repeat guest again soon!
charleston, United States
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Great staff, clean rooms and next to everything we wanted to be by. The breakfast was nice and full. I loved the many options they had. The staff and manager was so nice. They helped me with some printing and expemse reports I needed scanned. This hotel just seems to be a step above the normal Hamptons I have been in. Plus the great smiles and friendly staff just took it over the top for me.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. I remember you being here. Oh how we had fun getting that report scanned! It was such a pleasure meeting you, and I am so happy you enjoyed it so much. We will see you on your next visit here :)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 5 August 2014

A typical, reliable Hampton Inn. This looks like a new place. Very clean, breakfast fine. I thought it was a little expensive, but that could be because it is so close to Chattanooga. Very friendly front desk staff.

Room Tip: There's a nearby restaurant, walking distant, that was quite good.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Wendy T, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Will the off season coming up, Fall and Winter is a great time to visit Chattanooga, and during that time the prices in the area tend to be a bit less. We would love to have you back again soon!
Mandeville, United States
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Very nice facility. Staff was very helpful during check-in and check out. Breakfast was very well done and well maintained. Room was clean and neat. Inn is near many local shops and restaurants. I would not hesitate to stay her next time I am in Chattanooga.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a GREAT review! I really appreciate your kind words and intent to return. We hope to see you soon.
Henderson, United States
Reviewed 4 August 2014

This hotel is very clean and has friendly staff. I did not ask for directions anywhere but their welcome greeting gave me the impression they are approachable. I would stay here again without hesitation and highly recommend it to family, friends and to business people. The driveway is a little hard to find but look for their sign, it will lead you there.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Wendy T, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
Thank you so much for the kind review. I am so happy you had such a great stay and enjoyed meeting our staff as well. I am also glad you found us up here on the hill! We hope to have you back again soon.