Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga/Hamilton Place
Country Inn
US$132
US$129
  • Breakfast included
Staybridge Suites Chattanooga Downtown(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$145
US$210
Hampton.com
The Chattanoogan(Chattanooga)
US$211
US$139
  • Pool
Wingate by Wyndham Chattanooga(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$89
US$224
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Best Western Royal Inn(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$65
All reviewsfront deskhamilton placegreat hotelhamilton mallnewer hotelking suitewould definitely stay here againexcellent stayshopping and restaurantsbreakfast staffeasy accesswafflesfresh fruitcomplimentary breakfastrooms were very cleanstaff was very friendlyenjoyed my stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Stopped for the night on our way home from Florida. Great location, new hotel, clean, quiet, comfortable beds, great staff and free wifi and breakfast. I would definitely stay here again. We also enjoyed a beautiful sunset from our window :-). Highly recommended. Lots of restaurants nearby.

1  Thank C V
Wendy T, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Thank you so much for the great review. I am so happy you found us on your trip from Florida! I am also happy you were able to enjoy a beautiful sunset from your room. We look forward to having you here again soon.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

This is a wonderful place to stay. The rooms were outstanding and the furnishings were far above what was expected. One of the great things about this hotel is all the great places that are within walking distance. The complimentary breakfast was adequate, the pool was nice ( although over chlorinated) but the rooms and the beds were outstanding. We were there for a funeral but this hotel was so great were already planning a trip back for a weekend when we have more time to play and explore.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Wendy T, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Jeff,
Thank you so much for the great review. I am so happy you had such a great stay with us and plan on returning again. We do have many things so close by. I hope on your next trip here you will be able to get out and enjoy the many things that makes Chattanooga such a great place to see.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

meet at the desk by Korey, young gentleman, very charming and handled my booking with ease, and we really enjoyed our stay, Korey recommended a great bar that served good food also a shooping mall nearby.. This young man was the by far the most perfect host on our travels.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lisburn38

Thank you so much for the kind review and for the comments about Korey. He such a big part of our team and we are so proud to have him here. I am glad you enjoyed your time with us and we hope to have you back again soon.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

We traveled as a couple (57 & 61) and spent one night here on a road trip headed to the Smokey Mountains. We travel often and have never stayed at a Hampton Inn & Suites. I book all our rooms based on Trip Advisor reviews and they were all great for this place. I did not know until check in that Hampton Inn & Suites are affiliated with Hilton so I was happy that I was a Hilton Honors member and was going to get additional points! We were greeted like family at check in by Robert (Southern Hospitality at its finest), wow what a great upbeat guy. Check in was fast and efficient. We were placed on the 4th floor room 434 and we could not believe it when we opened the door. The room was beyond large, 2 big windows facing east with tons of light pouring in with the mountains in the distance! There was a area right in side the door on the right with a nice counter, microwave, coffee/tea maker, tray with ice bucket and so forth, a nice sink and a really big refrigerator that was actually cold. Past that was a lovely couch and coffee table with a chair closest to the first window. There was a desk with a nice chair and lamp that matched the floor lamp by the couch. Outlets all over the place for your devices and the WI was fantastic for being near the mountains. There was a long breakfast nook style table with a chair on each side in between the bed and couch area with a 42" (I think) Flat screen TV on a swivel base, also a lap thing for sitting in bed with your ipad or laptop and it also held the TV remote and channel guide! The king bed was awesomely soft with double soft & firm pillows marked accordingly with a nice window next too the bed and coffee tables on both sides with lamps. Not just any lamps but designer lamps in pale yellows that match the framed artwork! You could almost walk in the closet and a large nice vanity next too it and then a nice size bathroom on the left. No tub but a great shower with a really awesome shower head. I cant tell you enough about this place it was amazing, and we booked other Hamptons along the trip after staying here. The Free breakfast in the morning was also very good. Waffles, eggs, sausage, hard boiled eggs, hot and cold cereals, fresh fruit, breads, bagels, yogurts and donuts, coffee and juices. We were checked out my Michael and he was just as amazing! Cant wait to stay here again if we are even headed South.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the East have amazing views of the Mountains and lots of light streaming in
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank cwondrasek
Wendy T, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Thank you so much for the VERY nice review. I am so happy we "WOWED" you. Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review for others to read about on Tripadvisor. We hope to see you back again soon. Also, I will be sure to let Robert read your kind words about him as well.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Where to begin? Absolutely a terrific property. From the hilltop location to the wonderful breakfast my stay here was top notch. The front desk personnel were always friendly, the room and bath were exceptionally clean, the breakfast staff kept everything clean and organized, the grounds were well kept, and being so close to the Hamilton Place Mall and all the restaurants made this stay perfect. The beds were comfortable and I liked the pillows, however my wife didn't like the pillows, but that is always personal preference. I will be making several trips to Chattanooga in the next 4 years and will always consider this property my top choice. Thank you to the entire staff.

Room Tip: Higher floors are the best
1  Thank Doug G

Thank you so much for the great review! I am so happy you had such a good stay and that you will be visiting us for 4 more years!!!! I am so glad we made a repeat guest out of you. We will see you SOON!