“Loved it”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Loved it”
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

Decided to try a new park. And well... I fell in love. So relaxing and nice walk awesome space to run and play! Will come back.

Victoria Capital Regional District, Canada
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Lovely waterfront park”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Chattanooga residents are fortunate to have such a lovely riverfront park. I only wandered about a half mile of the park but every step was delightful. On my first visit, they were setting up for a free concert and there were lots of families coming down to enjoy. My second visit was during a weekday and there were plenty of people taking advantage of the park whether it was walking, biking or jogging. I loved the sculptures in various places & the stepped water park was a nice find.

Warner Robins, Georgia
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 135 helpful votes
“Wow!!”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

We were just killing some time in Chattanooga while we got hungry for dinner and we happened upon this beautiful place! This is an amazing riverfront! There is pretty fountains, water for the kiddies to play in or to stop and dip your feet in to cool off. The water stairs were really neat. I bet this is a beautiful park at night, I wish we had been able to come back. It looks like there is some boats and we saw people kayaking and stand-up paddle boarding so you might can rent those to use. Not sure though. This would be a fun place to bring a picnic and just sit in front of the water.

1 Thank Jessica L
Soddy Daisy, Tennessee
165 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 215 helpful votes
“Riverpark has something for everyone”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

The riverpark is a huge park that goes all down the tennessee river. They have a long trail for walking, running, biking that goes along the river. People come there to fish off the numerous docks. They have several playgrounds throughout the park. The main large playground is very nice with two areas for little kids and one for bigger kids. They have lots of pavilions you can rent for parties with picnic tables throughout.

There is always parking throughout. I would not feel secure there at night just because it is very wooded at places and might not be a good idea to go walking there alone. I think it closes at dark anyway. Very safe in the daytime. Big open green spaces throughout to play frisbee or football or whatever.

A friend showed me a part of Riverpark I had never knew it existed called the bug park. It has a walking trail and green spaces and little bug playgrounds all along the trail. Very cute. Never would have seen it if she did not show it to me. It is off near some factory shortly past the main riverpark entrance area.

Visited April 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Live Music on Saturday Night”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Great band, lots of people, no admission charge.

Take a walk down the riverfront and enjoy live music and dogs. People sitting and walking everywhere, but very casual and comfortable atmosphere. I would definitely recommend just walking along the riverfront!

1 Thank Jenette M