“Nice spot for a breakfast nosh”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of The Nooga Noshery - CLOSED

The Nooga Noshery
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Cheap Eats
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Seating
Atlanta, Georgia
“Nice spot for a breakfast nosh”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

I discovered Nooga Noshery during a stay at the Sheraton Read House when I slipped out a side door and noticed it across the street. The hotel has limited breakfast options so it was the perfect place to get my breakfast on. While it stays open until 3pm, it’s mostly a breakfast menu. I ordered oatmeal, two scrambled eggs and a veggie omelet that came with potatoes and trucked it all back to the room. We devoured everything. The oatmeal was studded with raisins and pieces of apple and was super sized, easily enough for two people if not three. I thought the omelet was a little skimpy on veggies.

Just be sure you get utensils and condiments (salt and pepper, sugar, jelly, etc.) before you leave.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank William T

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

I go to this place at least twice a week for breakfast. I also regularly bring my team there for lunch. The food is great and there is a an interesting selection that you don't see at other local places to eat. Great vegetarian options too

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Wes K
“Go eat here.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

Good food. Friendly service. Great to have another nice place to have downtown to eat that is not a fast food chain.

1 Thank introvertedone
Canton, Georgia, United States
“Don't waste your money”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2014

Terrible service, food was abysmal. We ordered Pancakes and bacon. My pancakes were half burnt, no taste, no butter. Syrup wasn't real syrup. My Bacon was half cooked and then thrown on a grill to barely reheat. My husband ordered Bacon, Egg, cheese burrito. He specifically asked for it to be plain. There were peppers and onions all through it. There was no one in the restaurant when we arrived but the tables were dirty. Food was so bad we actually got up and left with out eating. There was no one around to complain to. We will never go back.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Kim M
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Loyalty is the Key and they know it!!! best sandwich in ChatTown!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014

I visit the restaurant 2-3 times a week and they always give the warmest welcome and stay thanks for my business. These are people to to what serves is about and know how hard it is to keep customers. And the best thing about it is that the Sandwiches are Simply Awesome!!!

• Visited March 2014