“Jump Chattanooga”

The Jump Park Trampoline Center
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Had a blast watching the great grand children run and bounce for an hour! Great Instagram video to prove it! Do take advantage of the online opportunity to "sign" their waiver before arriving. It helps to streamline the arrival

1  Thank aknightswork

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Our 7 year old son had a birthday party at the Jump Park and it was a lot of fun for all, including adults. I found myself having a great time there and our son had a blast with his 8 friends. Basically, you get an hour of jump time including (during that time) a 15 minute dodge ball game which is in a separate area where they call your group to come play. Our 2 year old LOVED the foam pit area and the rope swings were very cool as well as the long jump areas.

Complaints are all very minor. The location is right across from Finley Stadium which means its in kinda of a good location, but also at the same time can be very crowded. There was a bike race going through that area, so it was VERY stressful leaving and I feared hitting some of the bicyclists. There is parking right there, but its a gravel lot and a little on the scary side - I would certainly love to see them pave it and paint some official lines for parking.

We wanted water for the kids to drink (you'll build up a sweat, believe me, I did) and were told that we couldn't bring in our own bottled water and instead got charged $5 for a pitcher of tap water and needed to have the bar attendant fill it up for us. I could care less about the $5 itself, but being charged for it left a bad taste in our mouth. Water should be included for free or be allowed to bring in (they allow cake and ice cream - water should be added too) - raise the cost by $5 if you want, but don't do that way. $5 for a pitcher of Coke is completely reasonable. $5 for a bunch of individual water bottles? Sure. $5 for tap water? Give me a break.

The only other real complaint was that after the 1 hour period was over and the kids had their cake & ice cream and were sugared up ready to go with little to do so they ran around upstairs (which is a very cool area with pool tables, ping pong tables, etc) like maniacs. I'm not sure what the answer is, but if there was some way we could've moved some of the time from the first hour (they were ready to take a break a little before then) till after they ate it would've been amazing. Maybe push the dodgeball game till afterwards or something. I understand starting every hour and what is done is likely common, but it's still not ideal.

3  Thank Kirk H