Stayed here for two nights in a 1 bedroom with 2 double beds. What they've basically done here is take a standard, albeit large, hotel room and turn it into two rooms. You do have a decent little kitchen and a sitting room,but there is a lot of furniture stuffed into this sitting room and not much room to move about, not to mention no good place to stash your suitcases. This hotel is marketed at the single business traveler and works great for solo travelers or even couples but if you're a family looking for extra room to spread out, you may be a little disappointed. That said, having two rooms (and two tv's) is nice regardless.
My other downside, which is my fault for not researching better, is that the location isn't really ideal for visiting downtown or the Lookout Mountain attractions. It isn't far-about 15 minutes-but requires jumping back on 75, 27, and 24 which can be nightmarish depending on what time of day you're on the road. If I had to do it again I'd book downtown or on the other side of town.
Upsides? Very clean, very fresh looking and up to date. Staff was exceptional. Breakfast was excellent. We were there during mid-week so also got "happy hour"-light dinner, snacks, sodas and beer-while the food was not anything great it was enough to tide us over the one night and saved us money over eating out one meal (and on drinks!). Close to a good shopping mall and plenty of dining options within driving or even walking distance. Safe area and convenient to highways. Comfortable great room with library and games. Comfortable beds with fabulous pillows. Great, free wifi. Pool was a decent size and good temperature-ditto on the hot tub. Our room was very quiet and the rate we paid, especially with my AAA discount, was more than fair. I would have no qualms about staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are an upscale extended property with many amenities to suit the needs of not only long term business travelers, but family vacations as well. All of our rooms are spacious suites, with full kitchens and pull our sofa sleepers. We offer a variety of room types ranging from our popular two bedroom suite, which includes two bedrooms, one double bedroom and one king bedroom, to our studio suite, which includes on queen bed. We offer a full, hot, complimentary breakfast every morning. Our breakfast includes fresh cut fruits, build you own omelet station or omelet pizza, pastries, waffle maker, oat meal, yogurt, bacon, sausage, ham, biscuits and gravy, eggs, and much more. we also offer a social hour every Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday evening. The menu varies based on the day. The social hour includes a complimentary buffet style dinner, as well as complimentary beer and coke fountain products. Our amenities include complimentary guest laundry, and indoor salt water pool with a whirlpool spa, and a 24 fitness and business center. We offer free self parking in our parking lot. We are conveniently located next to several restaurants, and endless shopping locations. We are less than a mile from one of Tennessee's largest shopping mall, Hamilton Place Mall. Our friendly staff would be more than happy to request exquisite eateries, and the most luxurious shopping spots! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Staybridge Suites near Hamilton Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Near Hamilton Place Hotel Chattanooga
- Staybridge Suites Chattanooga
- Chattanooga Staybridge Suites