“Confirmed room not available ”

Staybridge Suites near Hamilton Place
Ranked #24 of 97 Hotels in Chattanooga
Greenville, Wisconsin
“Confirmed room not available ”
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Booked room with 2 beds and sofa sleeper. Proceeded to assigned room only to find it occupied. Then told room not available and assigned studio. Discount on room poor given would have never booked if only studio available. By the time I checked in limited rooms elsewhere. If I had not arrived would have been charged yet hotel can sell room guaranteed to me. Great deal for hotel.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank jmoso
HamiltonPlace, General Manager at Staybridge Suites near Hamilton Place, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. I am sorry to hear that our hotel was not able to accommodate your request for Double Beds. Also in response to your feedback, We certainly had failed to accommodate your request in this busy season in Chattanooga.

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at Staybridge Suites-Hamilton Place Chattanooga. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Yazoo City, Mississippi
Reviewed 1 June 2014

My family of 5 stayed here over the Memorial day Week and had a lovely time. The staff was helpful and non intrusive. We ate a good breakfast every morning. It was slightly different each day and that was pleasant. The rooms and common areas were clean and well maintained. The indoor pool was not very big, but with young kids that didn't matter to them. My wife and I would sit in the hot tub and watch them play for about 30-45 every evening and then hop upstairs to our room. If I wanted to manufacture a complaint it would be that the elevators were slow and created the most minute of annoyances. There are plenty of good eats around the hotel and a shopping mall. With a larger than average family it is hard to please everyone. But with the suite we had, the kids had their own space and the wife and I had ours. All in all and very positive experience.

Room Tip: The booking websites that a maximum of 4 people can stay in each room, but I called the Hotel direct...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
HamiltonPlace, General Manager at Staybridge Suites near Hamilton Place, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m so pleased to learn that you have enjoyed our clean room and public space. I am also very excited to hear that all of your family members were well settled in the room and definitely had a wonderful time at our indoor pool. The location of our hotel is certainly a key factors for our guest here at Staybridge Suites-Hamilton Place.

Again, thank you for such a outstanding comment. I will be happy to share this with our team. Please visit us, whenever your next trip brings you to Chattanooga.
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 11 April 2014

This hotel is located perfectly for us as we travel south to Florida. The dinner on arrival offered unlimited beer on tap, salad ingredients, chicken, home fries etc... was excellent as was the typical hotel breakfast on leaving. Both meals complimentary.

This hotel is pet friendly with $35 nonrefundable for cleaning.

If there was one thing to watch for is do not accept a room anywhere near their large DRURY sign at the top floor. We like a dark room and this was very bright. At 11 pm when one discovers the problem, with 3 cats it is not something noe solves by moving to a new room. The parking lot fits an RV when it is not busy.

Room Tip: The rating above reflects the brightness of the room at night.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank eelslaker
HamiltonPlace, General Manager at Staybridge Suites near Hamilton Place, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for letting us know that we provided you with friendly service and that your room more than met your needs. I'm also so pleased to hear that the cleanliness was up to your expections. Our breakfast bar and evening reception definitely was up to your standard. At Staybridge Suites-Hamilton Place Chattanooga we take pride in making your stay a memorable one.
Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the near future. Please contact me with any questions or request you may have in near future at kumar.jha@stayinchattanooga.com.
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed 9 April 2014

This place is very clean and near everything. We arrived very late in the evening and had our choice of restaurants nearby. We only stayed one night, but the room is very comfortable and had everything we needed. The breakfast was awesome too! I will always look for Staybridge hotels!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank flowerlady1024
HamiltonPlace, General Manager at Staybridge Suites near Hamilton Place, responded to this review, 10 April 2014
It is so rewarding to read that you had a wonderful stay here with us. Here at Staybridge Suites Chattanooga-Hamilton Place we are committed for excellent service which certainly has played a vital role in making your stay a memorable one. I have shared all of your positive comments with my team. As well, I am glad to read that you were pleased with our hotel's location.

The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Please reach out to me at kumar.jha@stayinchattanooga.com for any assistance you may need in future.
Kettering, Ohio
Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

A convenient location right off I-75 and nearby restaurants and shopping. Property is well maintained and clean; front desk service is efficient. There was coffee available in the lobby and a variety of creamers and sweetener choices were made available as well. In addition there were cookies if you got there early enough and on the night we stayed free beer! I am not a beer drinker but I am sure people who like beer appreciated a cold one after a day traveling. In the room we found a fairly well equipped kitchen with full sized fridge, stove, microwave and dishwasher. There was in-room coffee and microwave popcorn. A couch and desk, comfortable queen bed and large bathroom which included an ironing board and iron completed the suite. Although some of the furnishings were showing signs of wear, it was a nice room. It was mostly quiet (although someone nearby did have a yapping dog) and we slept well. Breakfast was good and included a variety of choices including waffles, two egg dishes, ham, biscuits and gravy, yogurt, cereal, fruit, breads, pastries and on-the-go breakfast bars. Coffee, juice and milk were offered. In short, there are many lodging choices in this area, and we were pleased to have chosen Staybridge Suites.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank vlhdcl
The feedback provided in your review is much appreciated. It is very rewarding for our TEAM to read such a wonderful comment about our establishment, this certainly makes us feel accomplished. Our location is certainly a plus our guest. I do see you have enjoyed our breakst, amenities and our specious room.

Thank you for your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. Please feel free to contact me directly, at Staybridge Suites-Hamilton Place, with any additional comments or questions you may have. Thank you for choosing us on your recent visit here at Hamilton Place Chattanooga. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

I decided to take a weekend trip to Chattanooga to see some sites. Staybridge was close to everything yet there wasn't a lot of road noise so I slept well. The beds are very comfortable (which is hard to say of most hotel beds). The king suite was clean and had plenty of room. The staff was friendly and helpful and always had an upbeat attitude. Major plus was they had an indoor pool!! I would definitely recommend this hotel to people passing through.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank BrinaKay
Baytown, Texas
Reviewed 13 January 2014 via mobile

We pulled on a late Sunday night without a reservation after car trouble changed our plans. Tried to book a hotel through hotwire but the were experiencing difficulties. We pulled in here and the front desk was wonderful all smiles and gave us a great price. The room was clean. The breakfast is free and really good. There was a great variety of foods on the buffet and plenty of drinks. Not just apple or orange juice. The buffet and eating area were clean. I would stay here again for sure!

Stayed January 2014, travelled with family