“Beautiful!”
other travellers have booked this property
Tennessee River Gorge TRG Island
In shade all day!
Tennessee Wall
Tennessee Wall
Snopper's Rock!
Southern Bell 'Captain Mike'
The LST 325 launched in October 1942. Between June 1944 and April 1945, the ship made 43 trips betwe
Southern Bell 'Captain Mike'
Southern Bell
Your Beach View
Put it back!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Riverdale
“Beautiful!”
Reviewed 18 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
people found this review helpful

I went back to Tennessee River Gorge Island recently for my birthday, and it was just as amazing as the first time! Billy is an awesome host, he's very kind and funny, and is never hard to get in touch with for anything you may need while there. The property has a bunch of different things you can do, including kayaking down the Tennessee River, a boat tour with gorgeous views of mountains, and plenty of fishing (This time around I caught 4 huge catfish). Also, the cabin is very romantic! This is the perfect getaway, and I can't wait to return.

Todd R
“Nice Cabin in the Tennessee River Gorge”
Reviewed 4 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015

My wife and I wanted to get away to a beautiful and secluded spot for our 8th anniversary and this cabin fit the bill. What made the experience extra special, though, was the owner. He took us out on the pontoon two nights to see the sights and ferried us and our luggage across the river to and from our car several times. (We parked our car at the landing across the river -- MUCH easier than driving to the cabin.) He even gave my wife some very good fishing lessons -- she's been wanting to learn and she really enjoyed it.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The owner who lives next door took us out on his pontoon several nights to see the sights and to teach my wife to fish.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Mayra B
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 25 February 2015 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

My husband booked the cabin for us on my bday weekend. Everything was so beautiful! The owner even took us on a boat ride around the island. We had the best experience ever!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing