“chattanooga choo choor review”

Best Western Royal Inn
Ranked #33 of 97 Hotels in Chattanooga
cleveland hts, United States
“chattanooga choo choor review”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Overall liked the stay. Only problem arose when I got ready to turn back my sheets and there was a krge stain that was brown. Unclear if it was blood etc. I took my bedding immediately to the clerk and the clerk then pretended not to understand what was the time delay in me checking in about two hrs earlier untiil then. I explained that I was allowed to go eat with my family and was not required to go to e bed right awat.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Alicia L, Manager at Best Western Royal Inn, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Dear Annie D,

I sincerely apologize for the issues that you experienced during your stay. We strive to provide our guests with clean and comfortable accommodations so I will certainly investigate this matter further. I hope that the rest of your stay was enjoyable and that we will have the opportunity to provide you with a superior stay should a need for accommodations arise in the future. Thanks so much for your review.

(423) 308-0116

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
simpsonville, United States
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Very satisfied with our stay. Rooms were clean and staff was very professional. Excellent location. Breakfast was very good. pool was clean and open till 10 p.m., this was a big plus. After long day of walking, it was nice to relax by the pool.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Alicia L, Manager at Best Western Royal Inn, responded to this review, 13 August 2014
Dear Elaine B,

We are so pleased that we had an opportunity to accommodate you during your time here in the Chattanooga area! At the Best Western Royal Inn we strive to provide our guests with a wonderful experience so that we have the opportunity to welcome them back year after year. We hope that should the opportunity arise for travels back to the area, that we will be your #1 choice!

Kennesaw, Georgia
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I was very pleased with our room. It was clean and comfortable, and great to walk in with the air conditioner blowing after being outside in the hot sun. The breakfast buffet was filling and hot. They had a good selection to choose from. We where on the third floor facing the pool and it was nice to step out the door and not have far to walk. The nights where quiet with no busy traffic noise. I would recommend this location to everyone.

Room Tip: Stay on the 3rd floor and only walk down to the second floor to cross over for breakfast. Get there...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Alicia L, Manager at Best Western Royal Inn, responded to this review, 7 August 2014
Dear Kim T,

Thank you so much for your recommendation to future travelers! We are so pleased that you enjoyed the comfort and convenience of our accommodations and look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back for future travels.

Royal Palm Beach, FL
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Since I would be traveling with my small dog, I did a lot of research for lodging that allowed pets, scouring available info for additional pet "fees". I booked my stay using my Best Western Rewards page online. I got my confirmation receipt showing no additional fees would be charged upon registration., however, when I arrived at the Best Western, the clerk who was less than friendly and reeked of cigarettes notified me of a pet refundable deposit as well as a $15 daily fee. Two attempts at getting the charges credited failed.
I was stunned and angered by these charges because I could have easily booked elsewhere had I been aware of these charges in advance. There are plenty of nice hotels that don't charge pet fees. This clerk said she would happily cancel my reservation...Not the best customer service experience.
The advertised wifi signal was very weak in our room and we were very near the office and pool area.
The room was comfortable and clean but I would not stay there again.

Room Tip: Rooms in the back may be quieter. We heard traffic.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Alicia L, Manager at Best Western Royal Inn, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Dear lbwagner,

I apologize that you were dissatisfied with our pet policy. I initially contacted you when you first lodged your complaint after check out, and you never responded to my telephone call or email. I would be happy to assist you further and show you our pet policy that is clearly displayed on our website as well as at the time of check in. Our pet rooms feature updated hardwood style flooring as well as additional amenities including a pet waste station and waste clean up bags. We strive to go above and beyond to provide clean and comfortable amenities for guests traveling with pets and I apologize for any confusion regarding your stay. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you have any additional questions at (423) 308-0116. We appreciate your feedback and hope that you will give us another opportunity to provide you with a superior stay.

Covington, Louisiana
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We stayed here while passing through on vacation. Very close to rock city and Ruby falls. Only complaint if I had any would be the small parking spaces. Close to interstate and easy to get back on the road in the morning. Breakfast was hot and very good. We especially liked the eggs and sausage and the waffles were a hit with my kids.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Alicia L, Manager at Best Western Royal Inn, responded to this review, 1 August 2014
Dear John N,

Thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased that you had an enjoyable stay. I hope that your kids also had an opportunity to enjoy our outdoor pool in addition to our delicious complimentary breakfast! I hope that you also had an enjoyable experience at Rock City and Ruby Falls and on your next visit to the area I invite you to check out Raccoon Mountain Caverns and Campground; I think your family will really enjoy the experience! Thanks again for your review.

Nashville, United States
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Very good location and friendly helpful staff. Highly recommend to travelers passing thorugh or there for a long stay. I appreciate their willingness to accomodate their customers and the caring attitude they show.

Dear Robert B,

Thank you so much for your review! We strive to go above and beyond for our guests and reviews such as this one acknowledge our efforts! We appreciate your personal recommendation of our property and look forward to welcoming you back for future stays.

Douglasville, Georgia
Reviewed 28 July 2014

This was a spur of the moment last minute weekend getaway for us. We had friends already staying here and wanted to join them. They were full but had just had a cancellation, so we were able to get a room. Management was super nice. They got the room cleaned up and we were able to check in before lunch (regular check in time was 2:00 or 3:00) so that was nice. The room was very clean - had everything we needed including a mini fridge. We enjoyed the free breakfast offered there up in our room. It was decent enough. I would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Alicia L, Manager at Best Western Royal Inn, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
Dear ReneeK123,

We are so pleased that we could accommodate you for a quick last minute stay. We always strive to go above and beyond for our guests and we are thrilled that you had an enjoyable experience. We know that there are many choices for accommodations in the Chattanooga area and we look forward to the opportunity and pleasure of welcoming you back for future stays.