“A pleasant surprise” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Easy Bistro & Bar

Easy Bistro & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Easy Bistro & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #52 of 822 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 2nd Street
Transit: Easy Bistro & Bar is located just outside the Chattanooga Downtown Electric Shuttle Terminal. If you ride the shuttle simply walk out of the tunnel to Broad Street and take a left.
Atlanta, Georgia
“A pleasant surprise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

I was pleasantly surprised by our delicious meal at Easy Bistro! Being just a few blocks from our hotel, and located in a rather touristy part of town (it's right by the Aquarium) I didn't know what to expect. We sat at the bar (which we often prefer to table dining), with intentions of just grabbing a few appetizers for a light dinner. Once we had our first few courses we ended up ordering a lot more :) The food at Easy Bistro is very creative and plated beautifully. I'm still thinking about both the pork belly with watermelon and the chilled corn soup! The cocktails were also delicious, and our bartender was super friendly. The interior is striking - ridiculously high ceilings with black walls and white accents.... it just felt "cool". If I lived in Chattanooga, I could absolutely see myself dining at Easy Bistro on a regular basis!

Visited June 2014

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Fav”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Favorite in Chattanooga. We always bring out of town guests here! Delicious, inventive, and sophisticated!

Visited October 2013
Petoskey, Michigan
“I want to go back to Chattanooga just to eat at the Easy Bistro!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

Oh my, what a wonderful experience. After a totally forgettable weekend in rural Georgia, with dining that made me sad, we were looking for someplace to go before catching a late afternoon flight. Based on reviews, we walked right into the Easy Bistro and Bar, at about 12:30 on a Sunday afternoon and we whisked right to a table. It was a hard choice to decide between brunch items or lunch entrees, but neither of us went wrong with what we ordered. My husband trusted the chef with the Chef's Choice of 6 oysters and had a small, but tasty crab salad. I hit the jackpot with the lobster roll and hand cut fries. Topped off with a reasonable carafe of house wine and we were happy, happy, happy. Outstanding staff, bright, modern atmosphere, valet parking and conveniently located right near the Aquarium (which we toured after lunch). I would love to go back and try dinner.

• Visited June 2014
Houston, Texas
“Great food and great service. Top Notch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

We ate here last night with a party of 6 people. I have to say I am not usually impressed with places like this when there are large groups. But we had impeccable service from beginning to end and amazing food. The severer had great recommendations on drinks and wine, as well as food. Also at one point to kitchen go behind because they restaurant was busy on Saturday night and he was very professional and explained it to us and brought us an additionally appetizer on the house! But the best part is that everyone's meal was cooked perfect, served exactly the right temperature and was delicious. We were all so impressed we couldn't help but share all of our meals. We all ordered full entres and they were all different. Including my well done filet (which was cooked perfect) Can't wait to try this place again!

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Excellent Evening”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

We visited Easy Bistro during our first night of a recent trip to Chattanooga. It had been a difficult week and we wanted to blow off steam with good wine and good food. Easy Bistro provided both and then some.

While we had a reservation, we opted to sit at the bar instead. The bartenders were extremely welcoming and attentive, even offering advice on things to do since it was our first visit to Chattanooga.

No, it is not cheap. But we knew that before we walked into the place since we looked at the menus online. The various items we tried were all first-rate, including my salmon which was seared and rare. The quality of the fish was quite suited to that preparation. The bartender made some good recommendations on other items that were all tasty and appreciated.

So, the service and food were all worthy of the price point. Since we opted to eat at the bar, I can't comment on the atmosphere, but it looked worthy of a restaurant at this level. We walked away quite happy and stuffed. After four very good meals in Chattanooga, we still think this was the best.

Visited June 2014