“Delicious Ice Cream - Great Neighborhood”

Clumpies Ice Cream Co.
Ranked #2 of 30 Dessert in Chattanooga
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Description: Clumpies Ice Cream Co. has been handcrafting the best ice cream in Chattanooga since 1999. Stop by today to enjoy a scoop, fresh cup of Chattz coffee, or a fresh Pure Sodaworks fountain beverage!
Reviewed 25 May 2009

Yum! My husband and I stopped by Clumpies during a recent trip to Chattanooga. I asked for a milkshake with hot fudge in it....the nice woman who made my shake made a concerted effort to make sure there were THREE layers of hot fudge for me to enjoy. I like her....I give her two thumbs up.

Oh, also, this place is awesome because their name is Clumpies. You can't help but smile when you say it!

Reviewed 11 May 2009

Maybe what I ordered was not that good... coconut pecan something or other.... it didnt taste like anything at all. I took 4 or 5 bites and tossed it. It's in a great area though.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed 17 December 2008

Yummy homemade ice cream in a neat setting.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 5 October 2008

We stopped by here because we were visiting Coolidge Park and we have a buy one get one free coupon. Our kids loved the ice cream and our son wanted more. I got the Cappaccino Chocolate Chunk as a cone and it was good, but nothing spectacular. We sat outside and ate which was nice. It costs about like the other expensive ice cream shops. Nice location close to Coolidge park

2  Thank travel415
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Cleveland, Tennessee
Reviewed 16 August 2008

We love to go here as a family. The ice cream is delicious and the location is great since it is right by Coolidge Park.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook