“We've eaten here at least four times”
Review of Proni's Pizza & Sub - CLOSED

Proni's Pizza & Sub
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Ducktown, Tennessee
“We've eaten here at least four times”
Reviewed 23 December 2012

We always get the cheesesteak and fries.A lot of people try to do them but these people get them right.They are a little pricey but worth it for home sick Philly people.

• Visited April 2012

Cumming, Georgia, United States
“Great little family restaurant-- with a friendly staff”
Reviewed 4 May 2012

This was our third visit to Proni's Pizza and Subs-- what a great little restaurant! I had a cheeseburger sub, which was tasty, hot and yummy. Fries were just right, too. I had to work hard not to wolf it down.

My wife had the lasagna and a side salad, which she let me try a bite of after I inhaled my sub. It was perfect-- very flavorful, very savory.

This is one of those very casual, walk in, order at the counter and they bring it to you kind of places. My wife and I actually flew up there this evening (we have a small plane) just to have dinner at Proni's. It's that good.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Ross S
USA
“Great subs--good Philly Cheesteak and Pizza, too”
Reviewed 18 January 2012

There is a lot you can order at Proni's. The Chicken Philly and the regular Philly are great. I have a couple of friends who also like the Cheesburger sub, but I haven't tried it yet. Also, the pizza is good for a family night out. They deliver, too. The atmosphere is pretty good for a family-style, casual sit-down restaurant.

• Visited November 2011
Chattanooga, TN
“They have everything, and it's all tasty!”
Reviewed 3 May 2011

The menu is vast, the food is tasty, and the service is friendly and helpful. We eat here at least once a week.

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Decent place”
Reviewed 13 February 2011

Good food, but I only use for delivery...they are accurate and friendly