“Nope.”

Quiznos
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Soups
“Nope.”
Reviewed 9 October 2012

bad. dont ask. Dirty, small portions, not anything you want. I went to Subway instead. This one is expensive.

Visited July 2012

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Nasty, filthy, disgusting, dirty, YUCK YUCK YUCK!”
Reviewed 21 December 2011

Quizno's @ 811 Market Street – Chattanooga, TN - NEVER eat here!!!!! Last time I came the place was filthy! So much so I called the health dept & filed a report. There were gnats & flys flying around the condiments. The condiment lids were just sitting (not screwed) on the containers. When I opened 1 container to get dressing out of it, you could tell it had been exposed to air for so long the insides were gummy. The floors were filthy! Mind you the store had only been open an hour or so. And the place smelled like mold or standing water. Why in such horrible shape to of only been open for an hour?

Fast forward 3 months, to today. My friend calls and wants to eat lunch there. I reminded her of my horrible experience but decided to give them another shot. Of course I inspected them on my way to the counter to order. All looked ok & clean except the floors again but I wasn’t eating off the floors so I could get past that. Being pregnant, naturally I had to pee. Of course, there's no soap in there to wash my hands. Ok, I've got sanitizer in my purse. Finally, to the counter where I order a tuna melt. The lady proceeds to tell me their toaster is broken & they have no tuna. Mind you, their slogan is "Mmm Mmm Toasty". So instead, I order a Mmmm Mmmm Microwaved turkey sandwich. I pay, fill up my cup of diet Mtn. Dew which is really Dew colored soda water! WTF?? Grab a (free) 20 oz instead & make my way to the table to eat. I should also tell you 2 other soda flavors were "out of order". Ugh! No sanitizer in my purse after all. So I demand more soap, in which they fill the container, only for me to discover it doesn't work. Thankfully, they bring a replacement container filled with soap. I got to thinking as I type this complaint... there was only 1 employee in there working, a female. So what did she do if she had to go to the bathroom? Clearly she didn't wash her hands in there! So... my hands are clean now and of course, no paper towels. Whatever! Back to my food, my hands will air dry! WTH is this? After 2 bites I find a hair sticking out of my sandwich. I open the sandwich to find the 1 strand of thick, coarse black hair is woven into the turkey slices. I march up to the counter & show the lady & go down my list of complaints with her and demanded my money back. And YES I got my $ back & went to Subway!!

Let me refresh your memory on the 2 visits: Gnats, flys, dirty sauce containers, smell of mold or standing water, no bathroom soap, broken dispenser when they *did* get soap, no paper towels either, no tuna, no toaster, no Mtn Dew (or 2 other flavors of soda), hair in my food and dirty floors.

• Visited December 2011