“Last time!!” 1 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Seating
“Last time!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 December 2011

I reviewed this establishment several months ago and was not impressed. After getting and email from the owner we tried again. That time the food was good as was the sevice. a few weeks ago we were going out with friends and ask them to meet us at Fanatics! We told them how good the service and food was. We arrived and set at a table waiting for our friends to arrive. After about 15 minutes I ask the ladies at the table next to me if anyone was servicing the tables. One lady commented, yes, but they want to hold you cedit card and then rolled her eyes. I told my wife they would be welcome to run my card for a tab, but no one was going to "hold" my card. After about five more minutes of no service we meet our friends at the door and took them to CBC. During all this, one girl was running the bar and waiting tables with approx. 30 customers. Two girls were standing behind the edge of the bar talking. One flipping her hair and looking at a cell phone while the other dug through her orange pocket book never offering to help and could care less. What a shame!!! Anyone who finds this place Great, is too drunk to know the difference. We will never return!

• Visited November 2011

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Stunning service, smiles and snacks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2011

We enjoy time here to break away! FOOD...YUM! Service brings us back

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Gitomer-Guru
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Fanatics our Hangout - Great Sports Bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2011

For those that have complained about this sports bar, get a life, we have been hanging out there for 6 years, the people are great, and the food is good. As far as service, what restaurant / bar can't have bad days....and we have all expierienced them. One visit does not constitute bad food and service....It is a great sports bar with a good atmosphere and you don't get voted the best of the best by not having a good reputation. They have most of the same staff since we have been going. Make yourself a regular and you'll see what a great sports bar it is!

• Visited July 2011
“Great sports bar.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 December 2010

I've been going to Fanatics for a few years now and its great. Super friendly waitresses and bartenders, lots of TV's so you always have a good view of what ever game you want to watch. Really good food at reasonable prices. And Fanatics has plenty of smoke eaters so you don't have to worry about getting smoked out if you are a non smoker.

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Great place if you like to gamble!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 December 2010

My wife and I visited Fanatics a few weeks ago. The food was good, the location great, but the atmosphere.. well not good. From the time we walked in we felt like outsiders. Service was slow. My wife likes to go where she can play Texas Hold'em. They had one of those that is on the tv where others in the bar can play using the remote key boards. (I don't know alot about them) My wife was playing and a lady walked up with money in her hand asking if my wife wanted to get in on the next game for $5. She told her no, that she was just playing for fun. About 10 minutes later, this butt head comes up and asked my wife to log off since she was not in the pot and reached over puched the exit button on the keyboard. Oh, he asked if she mind and would it be ok, but barely waited for a answer. So with that being said, if your into chancey illegal gambleing, pay them a visit. I don't plan on being in the building when they get raided!

• 2 of 5 bubbles