“Great sports bar.”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Seating
“Great sports bar.”
Reviewed 20 December 2010

I've been going to Fanatics for a few years now and its great. Super friendly waitresses and bartenders, lots of TV's so you always have a good view of what ever game you want to watch. Really good food at reasonable prices. And Fanatics has plenty of smoke eaters so you don't have to worry about getting smoked out if you are a non smoker.

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Great place if you like to gamble!”
Reviewed 18 December 2010

My wife and I visited Fanatics a few weeks ago. The food was good, the location great, but the atmosphere.. well not good. From the time we walked in we felt like outsiders. Service was slow. My wife likes to go where she can play Texas Hold'em. They had one of those that is on the tv where others in the bar can play using the remote key boards. (I don't know alot about them) My wife was playing and a lady walked up with money in her hand asking if my wife wanted to get in on the next game for $5. She told her no, that she was just playing for fun. About 10 minutes later, this butt head comes up and asked my wife to log off since she was not in the pot and reached over puched the exit button on the keyboard. Oh, he asked if she mind and would it be ok, but barely waited for a answer. So with that being said, if your into chancey illegal gambleing, pay them a visit. I don't plan on being in the building when they get raided!

“Great!”
Reviewed 13 December 2010

Great neighborhood sports bar...excellent staff fun people and good specials.

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Had to beg for a beer!!! No customer service at all!!!”
Reviewed 26 November 2010

Went in on a slow weeknight in October. There were maybe 15-20 in the bar. I sat at a table near the bar with 2 friends. No staff member ever greeted greeted us or even acknowledged our presence. We waited for exactly 20 minutes before I just walked up to the bar and ordered. Bartender acted annoyed that she had to stop her text messaging session to serve us. Took another 10 minutes for someone to bring our drinks. I could understand the slow service if the bar was packed but it wasn't. There are too many other places locally where the staff seems genuinely interested in serving the customers. I won't be back.

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“This is a terrible place to eat and drink!”
Reviewed 18 October 2010

This "bar" is in close proximity to my home. The food is awful. I recently got a burger from there and it was hard as a rock. Tasteless. Then I looked around and there was somebody laying on the floor that had been hit and he was laying there bleeding. I grabbed some napkins and wiped his blood up and gave him some till the ambulance came and wheeled him out on a stretcher. There are dart boards, Karaoke, and pool tables. It is in a nice area of town, and has nice carpet, tables etc. But, it is a huge redneck joint where you most likely get hit, bad food, and not so good drinks!

1 Thank cottoneyedjoe314