“Seafood Place”
Review of Blue Water Grille

Blue Water Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Water Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 847 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Great atmosphere inside and some outdoor seating. Always a bustling place for all kind of gatherings (family, dates, business, etc.). The selection of seafood is very good. The food is also very good and prepared and presented well. Good selection of cocktails, beers and wines. Servers are friendly and pay attention to the details. I have dined her several times - from Friday happy hours romantic dinners. The food a
Has never disappointed - always fresh, tasty, prepared well and presented well. Located in a active place downtown near the aquarium and the river. The best option for seafood in this area by far.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Quentin was our waiter and he was absolutely amazing, my daughter order the lobster Mac and cheese and loved it!!!!! He made sure our glasses stayed full and we had everything we needed, we arrived about an hour before closing and got our food and ticket within about 30 mins. Will defiantly come back!!!!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

We were in the very large party serviced by Quentin and another server. Both were great but Quentin truly went the extra mile to make sure we were satisfied. Our food was excellent! The salad I ordered was a complete revision to what was stated on the menu and the other server (sorry I can't remember his name!) got it completely correct! Super impressed with this restaurant! The hostess was also very accommodating. Will definitely visit again when I'm in the area.

1  Thank Mayawill568
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Quentin was our server on our visit. Despite the fact that he had a very large group he was servicing next to my table he maintained a high level of attention and prompt service for my group of two. The mahi mahi I wanted to order had sold out so he recommended the grouper as a replacement for the dish I ordered which turned out to be delicious. My coworker ordered a completely specialized item and when it didn't come out the way she thought it would he brought her a butter sauce to get the dish to her expectations before it could get cold. The food was very tasty and the portions were large. Two of us ate fish dinners with sides both had a glass of wine and an appetizer all for under $80 before tip. Highly recommend this restaurant and will go here a gain when I am back in town.

1  Thank LocalWonderer
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Food prepared perfectly. Loved all we had. Great fresh fish prepared just right. Kids and I loved all we had.