“nice atmosphere”

Food Works Riverside
Reserve with OpenTable
Food Works Riverside is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #84 of 859 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Fun atmosphere in an attractive historic building. The menu was interesting with a good variety. The food was good as was the service.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

We recently stayed in Chattanooga and ate at Foodworks. We found the food selection to be varied, and quite tasty. The service was prompt and helpful in responding to menu questions. Although we ate inside, there is a patio option. I think this restaurant may get overlooked since it is across the river from most of the happening things in Chattanooga but it is worth your visit and takes moments to get there and to get back to your hotel.

Reviewed 17 August 2013

Ate here for dinner on August 15, 2013. I was very impressed - the blue cheese fondue appetizer was delicious, and I'm not even that big of a fan of blue cheese. I also had the pan-fried trout and grits... Would get it again.

Atmosphere was very nice as well.

Reviewed 12 August 2013 via mobile

I ordered one of my favorite dishes, Shrimp and Grits, and my wife ordered her normal filet. I have to tell you I have had this dish in many different places. I can't begin to tell you how many filets my wife has had at some very fine steak restaurants. This was the best S&G's ever (I have to say I did add some tobacco sauce as I like spicy). My wife's experience was the same. She had it medium and our server suggested a Boursin cheese topping. Totally the best ever! Love this place and their menu.

Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

My husband and I have been here a few times, and while it is a little pricey it is also a nice local place with fresh food. The only thing I can review is Brunch, but the chicken and Waffles are amazing b/c they have a homemade Praline butter. Yummy!