DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Chattanooga Downtown
  • Pool
US$129
US$136
Country Inn
Staybridge Suites Chattanooga Downtown(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$145
US$210
Hampton.com
The Chattanoogan(Chattanooga)
US$211
US$139
  • Pool
Wingate by Wyndham Chattanooga(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
US$89
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
US$138
HIExpress.com
Best Western Royal Inn(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$65
1,321 results
All reviewsdouble treewarm cookiesfront deskwithin walking distancegreat hotelself parkbusiness tripbreakfast buffetvalet parkingchildren's museumrooms were very cleanstaff was very friendlytennessee aquariumwould stay here againfire pitbed was comfortableparking lot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 March 2013

This hotel is situated in downtown Chattanooga and is within walking distance of many attractions.

At check-in they give you a warm chocolate chip cookie, what's not to love?

My room was beautifully decorated and the bathroom fabulous.

The bed was very comfortable - Sweet Dreams by DoubleTree plush top - and I wanted to take it home.

There's a desk for working, free WIFI and a fridge.

The service from the staff is excellent, they are professional and friendly.

Breakfast is better than average with hot food choices.

Parking is available at a daily fee (self $8, valet: $12).

This is a great home away from home when you're in Chattanooga.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
Brandi P, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Chattanooga Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2013

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the DoubleTree by Hilton, Chattanooga-Downtown. We are also pleased to know you were happy with our great amenities and location! When you are back in Chattanooga, please come stay with us again!

Reviewed 16 March 2013

I think of (and have experienced) DoubleTree as a 2.5 star brand, but this hotel was much better. Great lobby, great staff, well done rooms (good furniture, very nice, reasonably sized - not big, but good, very nice bathroom and products). This makes me rethink the entire DoubleTree brand. They have really upped their game on the beds - it was almost as nice as the Westin I was in the following two nights in another city.

Room Tip: If you get above the 7th floor (I was on 10) you will have a decent view of the city, as it's not a super high rise city.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Brandi P, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Chattanooga Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2013

Thank you for your great review. We are glad that our DoubleTree by Hilton, Chattanooga-Downtown was able to change your mind about the brand. We take great pride in what we do here and are extremely happy you were so pleased with our services. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

Having been to Chattanooga before, I was looking for something different - something that put me in the middle of the quaint downtown Chattanooga area. The Double Tree was exactly what I was looking for. For the price, the quality spot on. The rooms were fresh, well decorated, and very clean. The beds were comfortable and had a variety of pillows. The lobby of the hotel was lively, with the pool right off the lobby. The hotel staff was friendly, very outgoing, and willing to help in anyway possible. One thing that stood out in a positive way (which may seem irrelevant for some) was the water pressure in the shower. A slight negative - the breakfast buffet was average but the service was impeccable. Needless to say, I was impressed. I will be back again. Definitely worth my time and money.

1  Thank Goodguy7176

Thank you for sharing such wonderful comments about your recent stay here at the DoubleTree by Hilton, Chattanooga-Downtown. We are extremely happy you were so pleased with our hotel and services. Please stop by and stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 14 March 2013

This hotel was very clean and modern, and within walking distance to everything around the Market/Broad St. area. Seriously, some of the nicest folks working there, both around the front desk area and in the restaurant. Highly recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GaVol

Thank you so much for your nice comments! We are so glad you were pleased with all of our amenities, staff and location here at the DoubleTree by Hilton, Chattanooga-Downtown. We hope to see you again soon the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 9 March 2013

As I'm writing this review I am still here at the Doubletree hotel. So far our stay has been awesome. I love the service and the staff has been so friendly and helpful. I requested to check in early because my husband had a business meeting in town the day we arrived in Chattanooga and the staff had no problem accomodating me on that request. The welcome cookies are delicious, the bed is so comfortable (pillows too!), & the breakfast buffet is great! We will definitely stay here again the next time we come for a visit.

1  Thank Lilricky2003
Brandi P, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Chattanooga Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are very happy that our staff was so accommodating to you and that you were pleased with our services. We hope to see you again soon!