“Excellent Accommodations for an Excellent Price”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Chattanooga Downtown
Ranked #7 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
GreenLeadersSilver level
Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent Accommodations for an Excellent Price”
Reviewed 18 December 2013

My stay at this hotel was a great experience! The staff was extremely accommodating. The room décor was contemporary and the amenities were perfect. The room was clean and comfortable. The restaurant's food was tasty and reasonably priced. The staff was extremely accommodating. The room rate was an exceptional price for a wonderful hotel experience. The cookies are just a special touch as well as a great taste.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Brandi P, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Chattanooga Downtown, responded to this review, 26 December 2013
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience at the DoubleTree by Hilton, Chattanooga-Downtown. We are pleased to hear that our service, amenities, price, and even our warm DoubleTree Cookie made your stay more comfortable. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in our area!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
Chattanooga, United States
Reviewed 18 December 2013

This was an extremely nice room (a little compact), but nevertheless extremely comfortable high quality room. The staff were exceptional and made this a really nice experience. Anyone staying here would be extremely pleased.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for sharing your experience at the DoubleTree by Hilton, Chattanooga-Downtown. I'm happy to hear that our service and our great amenities made your stay more comfortable. Hope to see you again very soon!
Chattanooga, TN, United States
Reviewed 12 December 2013

Enjoyed our stay! wonderful service! Staff is beyond great! always smiling, willing to help, and I find that very important! My sisters and I meet in mutual spot at Christmas time every year and this was our spot for this year and will be back!!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Brandi P, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Chattanooga Downtown, responded to this review, 16 December 2013
Thank you so much for your kind review! We are pleased to know that you and your family enjoyed your stay here at the DoubleTree by Hilton, Chattanooga-Downtown. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future!
Panama City Beach, United States
Reviewed 9 December 2013

When I left the chattanooga double tree, I found out I had left my checkbook along with a few other items in the room when I checked out. I called the hotel from Birmingham and asked if they had found them. The said they had and I asked if they would please ship them to my address. They agreed. I said that I did not need any special shipment, and they said ok. I received my bag and checkbook 4 days later. When I opened my checkbook, one of the checks had been stolen. When I received the bill for shipment, it was more than the price of the room. I tried for weeks to speak with the manager but he did not have time to hear my concern. I am a Hilton rewards member and always try to stay at a Hilton. Not anymore!!!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Brandi P, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Chattanooga Downtown, responded to this review, 10 December 2013
Thank you for your review and please accept our sincere apologies. We take all comments we receive from our guests very seriously and we do not want any of our guests to have a bad experience while staying at the DoubleTree by Hilton, Chattanooga-Downtown. We are looking into this matter in depth. Again please accept our apologies for the inconvenience you encountered.
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 7 December 2013

Arrived around midnight and the Night Mgr. Denise, was an excellent manager who quickly checked us in so we could retire to bed after a long drive. Great place to stop in Chattanooga, TN for an overnight stay! Based upon my cellphone online review of this hotel, (which had 4.2 star rating provided by hotels.com), I booked this hotel and agreed that it was one of the highest rated hotels for the value.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking a moment to share your expereince at the DoubleTree by Hilton, Chattanooga-Downtown. I am happy to hear that Denise made your stay so much more comfortable. I will pass that along to her department managers. We do hope you will stay with us again!
Ardmore, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 6 December 2013

I would like to thank the personnel at the DoubleTree Hotel Chattanooga. My travel mate became ill at 3 am. Hotel staff were immediately responsive. They called for the medical assistance and got me from my room so I could be with her. They stayed with us and even arranged and provided transportation for me to the hospital so I could be with her. They let the day staff know so we were able to have transportation once she was released from the hospital and even permitted her to stay beyond check-out time until her plane was to depart. They were very professional and caring.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for sharing your experience at the DoubleTree by Hilton, Chattanooga-Downtown. I'm happy to hear that our caring associates were so accomodating to you and your friend during such a scary time. We are also glad to know she was able to rest after a very long night. We hope she has fully recooperated! Please visit us again soon!
Atlanta, United States
Reviewed 5 December 2013

Super nice great staff very clean I would stay again and also refer all my mates to stay. The location was near the downtown area and we could walk to all the great events like good food and great music.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for staying here at the DoubleTree by Hilton, Chattanooga-Downtown. We are happy to know you were so pleased with your stay. We do hope you will stay with us again in the future.