DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Chattanooga Downtown
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Read House(Chattanooga)
  • Restaurant
1,317 results
All reviewsdouble treewarm cookiesfront deskwithin walking distancegreat hotelself parkbusiness tripbreakfast buffetvalet parkingchildren's museumrooms were very cleanstaff was very friendlytennessee aquariumwould stay here againfire pitbed was comfortableparking lot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I was very hesitant to book my recent stay here because it is a Doubletree and from my previous stays in 2013 at Doubletree's throughout the state of TN, my experience has been far from anything to rave about. This one is newer and modern and is in a great location. The staff is friendly and over accommodating, which is something I highly base my experiences on (customer service first, cleanliness second).

The only reason I did not rate as 'Excellent' is because they do not have a concierge lounge, and charge guests for parking. Also, to me the breakfast was below par and probably the worst service and setup of any in the Hilton chain I have visited in past few months. However, still great overall.

I highly recommend staying here to anyone looking for a great hotel at a great rate within distance to anything and everything Chattanooga has to offer!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Brandi P, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Chattanooga Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Thank you for your review of the DoubleTree by Hilton, Chattanooga-Downtown. We are so glad you decided to stay with us and are happy to hear you enjoyed our great location, services and amenities. We do apologzie your restaurant experience was not up to your expectations. Thank you again for your comments and we do hope you will stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Beautiful Rooms, great locale and in walking distance to everything I needed. I would definitely stay in this hotel again...no hesitation. I would also recommend it to others looking to stay in Chattanooga. Thank you for everything.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for such a great review of your stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton, Chattanoga-Downtown. We are glad you enjoyed our guest rooms and great location. We look forward to you staying with us again very soon!

Reviewed 10 March 2014

This was my first time to visit the city of Chattanooga. My hotel stay and conference attended were at the Chattanooga Doubletree Downtown location. The hotel and service were top notch. The staff was courteous, professional, and helpful. I enjoyed my stay very much. Oops, I almost forgot to mention the cookies--they were delicious!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for choosing DoubleTree by Hilton, Chattanooga-Downtown and your recent review. We are pleased to know that your visit to Chattanooga was a pleasant one and we are happy you enjoyed our services. We do hope you will stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

I had a flight planned out of Chattanooga. I knew the snow and ice was going to keep me from driving to Chattanooga. I went a day early and stayed at this hotel. What great service. There were several stranded people at the hotel. The service was excellent. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and well stocked. I love Hilton hotels. They are my happy place.

Room Tip: The hotel sits on the corner of the road. The view is not very exciting.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo

Thank you so much for your great review of your stay at DoubleTree by Hilton, Chattanooga-Downtown. We are happy you were safe during the snow/ice storm we had recently. We are also glad you were pleased with our services, friendly associates and great amenities. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed 6 March 2014

Great location for anything you want to do in downtown Chattanooga. It is close to the Tennessee River & all of the various music & sporting events that Chattanooga hosts. The staff was very friendly. Our room was very clean & spacious. I would highly recommend this hotel to visitors coming for a business trip or a family vacation.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your great review of DoubleTree by Hilton, Chattanooga-Downtown. We are glad you enjoyed our location, great services and friendly associates. We do hope you will stay with us again soon!