“We stayed here unplanned and at the last minute. We found...”

Knights Inn Chattanooga
Ranked #76 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Reviewed 14 August 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Knights Inn

Reviewed 2 November 2013

We used a Tennessee Visitors Center coupon to stay at this location(great deal in most cases). This place needs a really good cleaning and the bedding replaced. We had to have the linens changed when we got there, then we would not use the comforter, and the carpet seemed dirty. You don't expect a place like this to be highly rated, but cleanliness goes a long way with us...

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I have stayed at this hotel several times through the years and every time I return the rooms get worse. The management and staff are very nice and helpful but the rooms smell bad, the carpet should have been replaced years ago and the air conditioner was either freezing me or not coming on. It wouldn't take allot of money to fix this place back up but wait much longer and it will be too far gone.

Room Tip: Get in early and get a non smoking room.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank joebiker1
Reviewed 20 June 2013 via mobile

Drove into this place on our way to Nashville. It served its purpose for one night but having stayed in many more motels on the road since this was by far the worse. I have to agree that the sheets had holes in, the rooms smelled and I just couldn't wait to get out of there the next morning. If you are passing through and just need a place to crash then consider it, but for one night only!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 6 April 2013

First the good. I did feel safe as could be with the bad area right down the street and i didnt see any bugs. Our story, We were on our way to Florida and stayed one night and this was our only option at that time. The room smelled bad, like what a smoking bar would smell like first thing in the morning. The light wall switch plate beside the bed had so much filth you could have wrote your name on it with just your finger. Bedding was old and worn out. I mean you can see through parts of the sheets and cigarette holes to top it off. The carpets were so dirty I took the sheets from the other bed and placed on the floor for us to walk on. I could go on and on but I think I said plenty.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Lovethebeach2013
Reviewed 11 February 2013

My husband and I stayed for 3 nights and the sheets were in a terrible condition, the toilet had a problem and when we called the responsible, he try to solve the problem but he minimized it finding excuses. The phone didn't work, the internet didn't work properly. The room wasn't very clean, the tub didn't drain properly. I stayed in better places before.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carla S
Reviewed 9 January 2013

My family and I stayed at Knights Inn for the first time only for overnight sleep. We did not enjoy our stay at all.The beds, bed sheets and mattresses were worn and in terrible condition. The room smelled very bad and was quite humid. The heater was very noisy. The pillows were old and there were many holes on them, the bed sheets had lots of holes as well. There was no shampoo in the bathroom. When I purchased the room online it was stated "free continental breakfast". There was no breakfast except a coffee mug on the registration room that had been sitting there for a long time

We wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Travellers also viewed these Chattanooga hotels
Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#38 of 96 in Chattanooga
Wingate by Wyndham Chattanooga

Been to Knights Inn Chattanooga? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Knights Inn Chattanooga

Address: 3655 Cummings Hwy, Chattanooga, TN 37419-2312 (Formerly Knights Inn Lookout Mountain)
Region: United States > Tennessee > Chattanooga
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #76 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Price Range: £42 - £55 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Knights Inn Chattanooga 1.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Knights Inn Chattanooga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Chattanooga Knights Inn